A spoiled son of rich man

Hey i am back now i will update regularly on every sunday .

_____________________________________

?? : Howwww ?

Aditi and krish turn around to see the person standing on the entrance of room .

Aditi: bhai what this room is doing here ?

Kinshuk : Aditi its just my secret investigation room and mister who are you ?

Krish : i am her private doctor sir my name is krish .

Aditi: but bhai why this bunch of letters .

Kinshuk: nothing you two please leave we will talk later .

Krish : i want to ask something from you ?

Kinshuk: hmm ask .

Krish : why my family pictures are in your room .
Like artical about me , my family, my family business, babel group which is run by my family . Why you have these information pointed on the pin board.

Kinshuk : i was just writting a book about about a rich nobleman spoiled son . So how i can forgot BABEL GROUP . This is the reason why i want to know about you and your family.

Krish : so what you get to know tell me also sir ?

Kinshuk: why will i and don't call me sir. Call me kinshuk . And don't ask me as because of lack of information i will not write that book . You can go bye . Amd Aditi you also leave i will meet you later .

Aditi: i am your sister atleast give me a hug .

Kinshuk hug her as she leave with krish to her house.