His objection or realisation

Kavya : come in .

Krish: yes mam i am here .

Kavya: oh nice . krish i have a really good and interesting task for you.

Krish: really wow please tell me fast mam your task are always interesting.

Kavya: remember yesterday you met one of my patient Aditi.

Krish: oh that dumb girl .

Kavya: *get shocked* krishhhh .

Krish: sorry but she is  weirdo..

Kavya: she is not . * Say in little high voice*

Krish: no mam she is.  you know yesterday when she is with me .  Doctor suk came here for giving me some work so she shout on him saying that how much work he will do can't you do it by yourself. You can't even imagine mam what a bad impression i had on him yesterday . You can't imagine mam you can't that how embarrassed i felt yesterday just because of that girl.

Kavay: krish i can understand your situation but yesterday you met her 2 different personality.

Krish: And  what about Aditi?

Kavya: she is Aditi herself krish.

Krish: ok mam but how Aditi is related to my task?

Kavya: hmmmm great question. Well actually she requested me to appoint you as her personal 24/7 doctor for 3 months and i said yes to her and i am appointing you as her doctor.

Krish: what but why I don't want to be.

Kavya: you don't have any choice you have to do it and she will pay you  really good.

Krish: but i can't do this mam please and i will not , And why only me mam please she is such a weirdo and she only met me yesterday and she don't even know me properly.

Kavya: because we think that you are working as a switch for her personalities and they are telling you what they want so you have to do this . Krish listen you don't even know her properly she is such a nice girl atleast give yourself a chance.

Krish: and btw is she the second queen of any dynasty that she will give me command and i will obey .

Kavya: not second queen krish she is third queen .

Krish: what do you mean by that mam?

Kavya: she is the daughter of Seguing group's chairman.

Krish: whaaat ? ..

Kavya: yes now you  decide what you want  to do ?

Krish: sorry but I can't and if she come today then please tell her to say sorry to mr suk for yesterday i don't want to be a gossip in hospital.

Kavya: i will not . Do it by yourself mr krish .

Krish: ok then i am going and i will give you my answer tomorrow.

Kavya: ok you can go .

He left the cabin.

Krish pov
I come out from Kavya mam cabin and start thinking about her words and suddenly i see one of my patient is running away.  ohh yrr she always try to run away for doing party some other nurse care takers are trying to catch her i also start run behind her as she is my patient after all finally on the gate of hospital we catch her and send her back inside the hospital and then i see a car is coming and from that car Aditi come out . She is coming towards me .

Aditi: hiii krish .

Krish: hi . "In his mind. "
"I don't know why but she is looking really different right now a sweet person like mam said some time before."