what is this ?

The part is unedited so ignore the mistakes.

Aditi : he he he he is my assistant papa . Assistant hai mera .

A/d : what about shivya ?

Aditi: papa workload is high and she is not able to handle everything alone thats why i appointed a assistant also .

A/d: hey young man. whats your name ?

Krish: my name is krish sir .

A/d: ok nice to meet you and work properly because she don't like mistakes.

Krish: yes sir I will work properly.

Aditi: ahhhmmm papa i am going in kinshuk bhai room he is here right .

A/d: yeahh you can go .

Aditi: come krish lets go i will introduce you to my brother.
Aditi enter in kinshuk room with krish.

Kinshuk room

Third person pov

Third person pov

As they enter they see no one in the room .

Aditi: its strange. where is bhai?

Krish: maybe somewhere else .

Aditi: yahhh .

Krish : woww your brother's room is so nice . I can see he have a separate room inside his room for work .

Aditi: yeahh he likes to work in peace .

Krish : your brother read books ?

Aditi: yes he is fond of fantasy world. He has made his own world in which he like to live sometimes but that doesn't mean that he don't live in reality.

Krish: i want to meet him i also love to read books .

Aditi: you will meet him soon.

Krish pov
Aditi is taking out a book from the shelf and her leg get stuck in the carpet while going backwards she is going to fall i run to help her but she doesn't fall she hold the book in hurry so that she doesn't fall but the book doesn't come out properly it stop in middle and she don't fall .

Krish: are you ok ?

Aditi: yeah i am but this book why this book doesn't come out .

Third person pov

Suddenly the book shelf start to move and the thing which they see they both don't believe on their eyes they are so in shock that they doesn't even hear the foot steps of a person they both are just starring at the same direction.

?? Is standing on the door behind them in shock .

Krish: wow i can't believe what is this ?

Aditi: i also don't know .

??: How you open this Aditi ?

They both look at the person .

Sorry for small part and late update my preboard are going on that's why i don't update. i will update next part soon .