characters sketch

1) Aditi : she is a adopted child . She has D.I.D {Different identity disorder/ Multiple personality disorder} she had lost her memories in her childhood when she was 6 years old.

her different personalities:

I) yosub
Il) yona
Ill) Nana
Iv) suzume

2) kinshuk: Brother of Aditi {Not biological}. Love Aditi so much , always treat her like a princess. Spoil her with his love and care . Always protect her in every condition. He is a book writer {Has secret name omega in the place of author name of the book }. No body know he is the famous book writer omega because he hide his identity from the world and in front of the world he is the president of Seguing group Only his family and some of his co worker know that he is a writer.

3) shivya: chief of president Aditi she is the only one who know about her this problem from before.

4)Akangsha : froster mother of Aditi.

5) saurabh: froster father of Aditi.

6) shivya : chief of Aditi .

Kinshuk and Aditi they both handel a different department in Seguing group

1) Aditi is Boss of I.D Entertainments in Seguing group.
2) kinshuk is the president of whole Seguing group and write books also as his passion.
3) Rakesh is the chairman of whole Seguing group.

They all have this position on their
capability.

Krish: he is a trainee from psychiatrist department in kanghan hospital. Work under dr. Kavya

Dr. Kavya : she work in psychiatrist department in kanghan hospital. She is specialist in her field .

Basant: brother of krish .

Picture will be provided in next part.