Dark nightmare

A girl is wiggling while sleeping in an uncomfortable position. .
She wake up from her sleep .

Girl : what was that why i am having that type of nightmare again and again whyyy .
Ahhhhhhh i want water . Huh the bottle is empty.
She get up from the bed and goes towards the kitchen.
While coming back from the kitchen.

Girl: is he awake till now . I guess he is still working on his mysterious novel. Let me check.
She enter in the room.

Boy : Aditi what are you doing here baby .

Aditi: i again have that nightmare kinshuk bhai .

Kinshuk: again don't bother about them they are just nightmare okk.

Aditi: but that was really scary bhai . By the way are you working on your novel .

Kinshuk: yes i am you know dead line is near and i have to complete that chapter .

Aditi: can i take a look .

Kinshuk: yes you can .

Kinshuk: yeah .

Her head start spinning after reading some phases

Kinshuk: Aditi what happened are you alright .

Aditi: Don't know why but my head start spinning after reading this .

Kinshuk:  Aditi sit here and tell me what happened.

Aditi: Are you sure that it is just my phobia from fire and celler nothing else.

Kinshuk: you know na that when we are small our old house catched fire because of that you lost the some parts of your memories .

Aditi: yeah and you told me at that time i locked myself in the celler because we are playing hide and seek that's why i am afraid of celler and fire .

Kinshuk: {in mind} sorry for lying to you but i can't do anything.
Yeah you are right

Aditi: ok now i am going bye .
{While going her water bottle left from her hand and water fell on kinshuk's computer in which he was writting a story .}
Oh sorry sorry i am really sorry kin
Cut her in middle

Kinshuk: what sorry you know na that i was working whole day and night just to complete my work before deadline and look what you have done. (Shout at her )

Aditi: Her eyes start to get teary and a wave of sharp pain hit her head
Ahhhhh what is happening ahhh head is spinning ahhhhh and after some second she start start crying like a little baby .

Kinshuk: his eyes get soft her seeing her state . He hug her and say some soothing words .
Baby i am really sorry my princess i will never shout on you again please stop crying please dear please.

Aditi: you don't love me you shout on me 😭😭😭😭😭 .

Kinshuk: {in mind} why she is behaving like that . Something is strange in her behaviour.
Aditi why are you crying that much .

Aditi: noooo i am not Aditi i am Nana .

Kinshuk: shocked Nana whaat whaat are you saying your name is Aditi whom are you talking about.

Aditi: noo i am not Aditi i am Nana and i am 6 years old .

Kinshuk: he got shocked after listening that . I think i have call a doctor for her .

Aditi: ahhh my head is paining again she she is coming. With saying that she got fainted he not let her fall and catch her because he is close to her .

Kinshuk made her lay on bed and call the doctor.