Chapter 9

-Boruto P.O.V-

“Seriously Sarada, what’s your problem?” I asked, annoyed. Sarada seems off to me, but I’m probably just imagining. “What do you mean, ‘Seriously?’ You just randomly barge into my house when my new sister faints?” I rolled my eyes. “Look, I’m just being considerate. I mean-” I picked Yukina up and showed her to Sarada. “How am I supposed to neglect this tiny cute elf?” I heard Akari giggle but I didn’t care much. "Very smart, the first thing you do is break into my house. And now this?!". "So what, I'm just showing that I really care for your sister." “Just… you know what? Nevermind. Yukina-” she paused. She kept staring at Yukina. It’s like she has a switch… the first second she was very excited to meet Yukina, and now…

“What? Why are you staring at Yukina like that?” “.... FIGHT ME!” Sarada yelled. “Wait, no she can’t do that, she's not trained for that kind of fight yet! She just got into the group!” “I said FIGHT ME!” “Sarada what the hell? I thought you were welcoming your sis to this!” Akari joins in. She looked at Yukina who was in my arms. “Tell me that you are not gonna spar her yet…” Yukina immediately shook her head. “Yukina if you’re not gonna fight-” “Then what are you gonna do to her, Sarada?” She remained silent. She turned bright red, and for what seemed like a few seconds she erupted like a volcano. “IF SHE DOESN’T FIGHT, SHE IS NOT A PART OF US! WE UCHIHAS DON”T GIVE UP WHEN ASKED TO SPAR, NO MATTER THE OPPONENT!” Yukina knowing that she may lose the family she already has accepted it. “Alright… I’ll fight you.”

Oh boy. This is not gonna end well. Akari and I exchanged a look of worry. Sarada was still glowing red, but she was smiling. “Good, I’ll be waiting for you at the academy training grounds tonight”. I wish you the best Yukina….” As she left the room, Yukina’s ears twitched. “You okay?” I asked. “She does that when she is worried, or she hears something unpleasant.” Akari explained. Even though Akari explained what happened, Yukina knew something was off about Sarada. Maybe Sarada is hiding something she doesn’t want to tell me. That night, unbeknownst to their parents Yukina and Sarada arrived at the academy training grounds. With me being the judge, the fight between the sisters started. Sarada charged straight at Yukina with a kunai on one hand since she was a master in Tai Jutsu, but Yukina who had trained herself on her own, at least how Akari described it, was able to easily dodge the attack and threw shurikens at her while in the air. Sarada, taking the opportunity to strike down from the air, throws an explosive kunai at her. “You didn't hide just yet, did you?!” All of a sudden from the mist two figures approached her with one putting her in a joint lock while the other pointed a kunai at her neck. Akari and I were shocked since Sarada, who was one of the strongest Genin in the academy, just lost a fight against her younger sister. Even though it was clear who lost, Sarada did not accept defeat and demanded a rematch. And once again Sarada’s face was glowing red out of rage. “I’m not done yet!” Yukina turned around and looked at Sarada. “I don’t want to fight you. Please, just stop and tell me what’s wrong.” “How many times do I have to make myself clear? We Uchihas don’t back down, no matter the opponent. So if you’re not gonna-” “Okay, I’ll fight you!” I saw from Yukina's face that she seriously doesn't want to fight. “No… No Sarada don’t!” Akari yelled back. But before she could say anything else she began charging up. From the looks of it, she was about to use Chidori. “Yukina, get out of the way!” I yelled but it was too late. Before my eyes I saw Yukina get hit, and silently faint. Akari and I run towards Yukina’s fainted body. “HOW COULD YOU?!” “This was her first day of getting a family and you had spar with her just because Boruto was holding her?” Beside me I saw Akari trying to hold back her tears but failing to do so. “What is WRONG with you?!” I yelled furiously at Sarada. She looked satisfied for a bit but now she seems guilty. I didn’t care now, this is unforgivable. I picked Yukina up and looked at Akari. “We need to get to the hospital, fast!” With Yukina in my arms I carried her to the hospital at full speed with Akari following close behind. I just hope Yukina is alright..

-Yukina P.O.V-

That.. hurt a lot. I wonder why Sarada was so mad at me. But… where am I?...

Everything’s.. White in here. Did I… die? “Save the boy..” What was that? I looked around but I couldn't see anyone. “Save the boy..” Huh..? What are they talking about? “Save the boy..” Okay just who’s there-

Uhhh… What’s with the people here? They don’t seem okay… Kinda creepy.. “Hello? Are you okay?” “Save the boy..” Huh….??? “What are you talking about? What boy?” “Save the boy…” They started to sound more…. Distressed. And desperate. “Okay just what boy are you talking about? Can anyone explain to me?” No matter how much I asked, they kept repeating those words  over and over again. On an endless loop I kept hearing those words, and it started to become more and more desperate and distorted. “Guys stop! That’s enough just tell me what you all want!” They won’t stop at all. They started to go faster. I clutched onto my head “Stop already! Enough!” To that they stopped. I opened my eyes and.. Everything disappeared. It was a blank space again. I looked around, baffled how everything was back to normal….

I was wrong. This time there was someone behind me. She… looks like me…

Is that me?!

-Sarada P.O.V-

I was staring at Boruto who was laying next to Yukina with tears welling up in my eyes since I had been yelled at like that before. Especially from Boruto. Why do I feel like I just lost that one chance I had with him? How is Yukina getting more attention from him than me? "Looks like I arrived at the wrong time." I heard someone say that behind me. I turned around and saw… Yukina?! I turned to the bed and saw Yukina still in bed. There’s another one? But she looks a little different. “Who’re you?” I asked her and raised my eyebrows “Your worst nightmare” She smirked at me and threw a kunai at Yukina which I deflected right before it hit her. “Out of the way, Sugar Queen!” she yelled at me. Now that was it. I charged at her at full speed and wrestled her down. All of a sudden the door swung open with Sasuke coming through.”What the hell is going on here?” he asked but before I could answer the girl left the room from the window.