Chapter 7

-Yukina P.O.V-

WHAT.

THE.

HECK.

HAS.

HAPPENED.

TO.

ME.

Seriously, should I consider myself lucky? Because I DON'T REMEMBER BEING WORTHY OF RECEIVING A HUG FROM BORUTO!!!

wAaaaaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaAa!!!!

It was one minute ago...

-Boruto P.O.V-

Why did Yukina faint? Was it because I wasn't supposed to wear hair bands? I mean... It was Akari's fault. I just stared at Yukina fainted on the floor, but then I thought...

... Can't I just hold her for a little while?

I picked her up gently and I was pretty much keeping her in a princess carry. I saw Kari snickering and she asked me:

"You really like our little elf, don't you?"

I was confused when she mentioned elf.

"What do you mean, elf? Sure she's teeny tiny, but elf? Isn't that rude?"

Akari made a silly laugh and say next to me, looking down at Yukina. Then she casually took off Yukina's ears, revealing her real ears. They were very pointy and adorable, and they were shaped like triangles. Also, there were blue markings on them.

"Whoa... But how come someone put on plastic ears?" "Well probably because the doctors must've thought she's got ear disorders." Akari answered. Eventually I heard Yukina breathing suddenly... But she seemed to be sleeping now. Hehe, she's cute.

"Hey wait, how come she has blue markings on her ears?" Then Akari pulled one of Yukina's sleeves up and I saw much more blue markings. "You see, Yukina didn't have a really good past..."

Just as she was about to explain though, Yukina's adorable purple eyes started to open up. I thought maybe a little flirting could do the trick. "Morning, cutie pie." I said and immediately she made a flustered noise. In the distance I saw Akari third wheeling us. I was fine though. I mean I'd rather get shipped with a teeny tiny cutie like this instead of-

Wait I ain't mentioning this girl.

Then very shyly Yukina started to untie my rubber bands on my head, still not making eye contact. "Oh, you mean you like me when I'm myself? You don't really like shota bois do you...?" Yukina shook her head. "Hehe, Yuki-chan.."

But then...

"WHAT ARE YOU BASTARDS DOING IN MY SISTER'S ROOM?!"

Uh oh. Sarada caught us. 🙄