Chapter 6

-Akari P.O.V-

"Where did that little trouble maker go?" I kept thinking as I jumped over another building desperately. "Sis, do you really think you should be UP THERE?" annoying Aki asked me and I just scoffed. "I'm fine for the one millionth time, bro. Like you worry too mu-"

*The tree branch decided to break*

"Ah!" I fell on the ground but luckily I was able to land on my feet. That was when I looked up and saw...

"AYO MAH BRO! WE FOUND HER! DATTEBASA!!"

-Yukina P.O.V-

That was some talk. I didn't expect him to just open up to me like that. Not gonna lie, he's... Really sweet. And very cute too-

WAIT NO HE'S NOT CUTE! Forget it..

But then Boruto stopped running and was looking behind me confused. "Do you know those people?" He asked and when I turned around once again I got slammed on the ground.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU GOOFBALL!" it was Akari and Aki. They must've been looking for me when I fainted. But AT LEAST WOULD SOMEONE JUST STOP SLAMMING ME ON THE GROUND?!

"What the heck is this about?!" I asked Akari and she just (as usual) said in a hyper tone "WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU, GOOFY!! YOU DIDN'T COME FOR TWO DAYS!!" "Her point is you're always getting lost. What happened this time?" Aki asked and pulled his crazy sister away from me. "But seriously, where were you? What happened and... Who's this blondie- OH MY GOD-"

Both of them immediately stood up and stayed in attention to Boruto "BORUTO-SAMA!" I was not baffled by this. Not a bit. But Boruto was extremely confused and shocked.

"Wha-" "They're like that" I quickly reassured Boruto and looked at the twins. "Well... So you see..."

*After a long story*

"So that's what happened." Akari mumbled. "How come you look like me?" Boruto asked Akari. It was true, Akari looks exactly like Boruto. I was starting to get the feeling... Are these two twins Boruto's siblings? Nah... Right???

*Later*

I was minding my own business inside my new room (shared with my new sis Sarada) and then I heard Akari's crazy voice fill the house. "I KNEW YOU LOOK A LOT LIKE ME, DATTEBASA!!" "I KNOW, WE'RE LIKE GENDER BENT, DATTEBASA!!" My eyes widened, alarmed by the second voice. That was Boruto's voice. Then the door opened and what I saw was unimaginably surprising.

AM I SEEING TWO AKARIS IN FRONT OF ME?!

"What do you think?" She asked and the other one appeared to be Boruto. HE HAD TWO TAILS?!

It was too much for me... I felt my nose burst out blood instead of boogers and once again I don't feel right.

*She just fainted while blushing and nosebleeding*

-Boruto P.O.V-

Did she just... Faint?