Chapter 2

(Sorry for the wait- there was a power cut so I wasn't able to publish this hehe 😅 hope you enjoy it tho)

-Yukina (your) POV-

"Wha... What happened...?" I babbled absent mindedly, noticing I'm inside a blue room. Everything was blurry, since I wasn't wearing my glasses. I noticed a golden blurry thing, which I thought it was my glasses. I put them on, realising I'm in the hospital. Beside me was a man in black, who noticed that I was awake. "You're finally awaken." He spoke softly. "Um... Who... Are you... Mister...?" I asked shyly. He seems like a very cool bean, too cool to smile, but I noticed that he smiled at me, which made me taken aback. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha. Your new father." So that's who he is. My new fa- WAIT A SECOND! I'M HAVING A NEW DAD?! WHAT'S GOING ON??? "F-f-father..? What do you..." "I mean that I adopted you while you were asleep. I didn't want you to suffer all alone, if you don't have parents. I wanted to keep you safe." He... He wants to be my dad... A real dad... I feel so... Safe... I'm so happy... "Are you alright?" He asked me in great concern. "Y-yes I'm fine... I'm just happy you actually wanted to... P-protect me..."

(Timeskippy to next day when Yukina arrives at Sasuke's home)

"I'm back!" Dad called as he opened a door that looked promising. I was shyly walking behind him, looking around the house. It looked rather nice than I expected a house to look like. "DAD!!!!" A girl around my age with the same jet black hair as Dad came running downstairs. She looked really hyper, even hyper than Akari. "DAD!! I MISSED YOU!! THERE'S BEEN SO MANY THINGS I WANNA DO WITH YOU! FIRSTLY-" "Sarada, there is something I want to show you first." "Really Dad? What is it what is it what is it?!" She was literally jumping around like crazy and a tall, pink-haired woman with emerald eyes walked in with a smile, eager to see what he ment (me). "Meet your new sister, Yukina Uchiha." He backed away, and I shyly waved awkwardly and looked down. "Oh my gosh she is so cute! It's an honour to be your new family, Yukina!" The pink-haired woman patted my head and smiled at me while telling this. Before I knew it I felt myself get hit and squashed by Sarada's hug "EEEEE!!! I HAVE A NEW SISTER!! HI! I'M SARADA! I HAVE TO SHOW YOU MY FRIENDS!" Before I could open my mouth she took my hand and stormed outside running really fast. I wasn't able to keep up with her so she was practically dragging me.

"GUYS!!! LOOK WHO THIS IS!!" She yelled at some people she noticed while running as fast as she could. When she finally stopped I was lying on the floor face first. I looked up and when I was gonna get up, the same adorable orbs met me again.

"Are you okay?" The blonde haired boy from last night asked me, extending a hand to help me up. My face burned, and placed my hand on his as he helped me get up. I nodded shyly, forcing myself to look down. "Sarada said something like you're her new sister. Is that true?" I nodded again. "I'm Boruto Uzumaki by the way. I like those half moon specs, they look pretty cute on you!" He complimented me, causing me to blush more but I smiled "Th-thank you!"