5

"Are you guys sure this is a good idea?"Pitts asked.They had come to the cave. "Hey if you want to go,go please."Charlie said as his hands were on his pocket.He lightened a cigarette.Then hand it to the Amelia "Go"he said.
                                   ***
Neil started the meeting with " I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I want to live deep and suck out all marrow of life,to put rout that was not life;and not when i've come to die discover that i had not lived."

It was a fun night for all of them they smoked,drank,talked,read poems etc.When the smoke air was unbearable Amelia went outside for fresh air.Then he heard a noise;

"Hey you good?"when she turned she saw Neil.
"Yes i am fine just the smoke air became too much."she said simply. "I get it."Neil said.They were both standing outside in silence.

"Uhm why did you changed your school?"Neil asked as he was trying to open a conversation. "My mother is from here and she said she knew a really good school in here.But it wasn't the main plot."

"What was,what was the main plot?"Neil asked but he looked like he was regretting it.She stayed in silence. "Look i am sorry i wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable." he said

"No that's okay"she said. "Wanna go back to the cave?"neil asked.
"Sure"
                                    ***
When they turned back to the cave Charlie shouted "Oh hey love birds!" "You wish"Amelia said.

"Hey wanna play truth or dare?"Alice asked. "Really what are we 8?" Cameron said. "Go eat shit 'Richard'"Alice tell him. "Okay let's just play,without arguing"Pitts said.

As they were spitting the bottle it landed on Amelia.She was nervous. Charlie started to ask "Truth or Dare Ms.Williams"
"Dare"she said confidently.
"Looks like someone trying something huh?Anyways,i dare you to....kiss Neil!"Charlie said everyone was shocked. "C'mon Ame it can't be that hard."Todd said it was his first time of speaking almost in that night. "Easy to say it."She said.

Neil was sitting there in silence he was turned red already. "C'mon girl be fast."Alice said while laughing.Amelia got up from her side and went near to Neil.He leaned against her as she does the same thing.While it was close Neil whispered to Amelia "You sure you wanna do that?".She was so embarrassed to talk that she just kissed him as she was breaking the kiss him kissed her back she was shocked that she stayed but Neil broke the kiss.

"Looks like someone enjoyed it huh Lia?"Charlie said. "It's more likely Neil had enjoyed it."Meeks said,when everyone turn to look at Neil he was smiling a bit.They both turned red.

The night went pretty well after that they were joking,playing and when they heard schools ring,they got up and ran to the school back.
                                     ***
"I can't believe you guys kissed!"Alice said.
They were in their room,Alice was writing something in typewriter. "Me neither."Amelia said while reading her book.She was happy but she was sad at the same time was she happy because she kissed Neil?Was she fancying him? No way right?She wasn't knew any answers to those questions in her head.

"I gotta give them to someone i'll be back in 10 mins maybe 20."Alice said while getting up from the chair. "Okay take your time as much as you can!"Amelia yelled after her.
                                     ***
It has been 30 minutes since Alice left and Amelia started worry for her.She closed her book and got up to look for her.She was looking everywhere she could have be in.
Last place she didn't looked at was library.She made her way to library.As soon as stepped in she saw Neil and Alice.

They were hugging.

When Neil heard footsteps she looked up and saw Amelia "Amelia"he said while smiling to her.

But when he saw nothing has moved in her her face he worried.Amelia got out of from the library she ran to the common room.Neil ran after her. "Hey Amelia wait"she stooped. "What Neil i-". "Look i get it you get this wrong but let me explain it is not wha-"Neil said "No Neil it's fine you don't have to explain anything to me it's not like we are a 'thing' we kissed because of the game right?There is nothing to worry about,now would you mind?"She said with a numb face while pushing him a bit from in front of the door.

He stayed in there with a pain in his eyes.In silence.When he heard foot steps he turned to see Amelia but instead she saw Alice. "Is everything okay?"She asked she was trying to be cheerful. "No" he said quietly. "I know she understand that wrong i'm gonna talk to her ."Alice said. "please tell her everything Al you know it's important to me."he said. she agreed.
                                   ***
When Alice came to the room Amelia faked sleeping. "Look Ame i know you are not sleeping right know.Let me explain-"
"No Alice do not explain anything it's not like it's important"Amelia said.
"If it's not important why did you run away?Why did you faked sleep when i came?Why were so happy after kissing him?"Alice said.She was so serious it was obvious.

"I don't care Alice i thought i liked him but it doesn't matter okay now please i just want to sleep we have lessons tomorrow."Amelia said and cut it off.
"Ame don't cut-" Alice try to say but Amelia cut her word.
"Goodnight Alice"She said and went to sleep.

A/N:I was wanting to do something happy but i couldn't help it sorry.<3