1

It was Amelia's very first day at Welton Academy.And also it was first year for girls to got a chance to get accept in Welton.As she was looking for her father she bumped into someone;
"So long since i haven't seen a girl.Hi beauty"said the boy,she simply smiled at the boy and said "Sorry i didn't see you"the boy shook his head as no problem "So i guess you are new here i am Charlie Dalton the best in English"guy winked. "I am Williams,Amelia Williams" as she said "It was so nice to meet you Dalton but i really gotta find my parents sorry" as she walked by "I'll see you around" the boy shouted.

While she was going to Mr.Nolan's office she heard a father talkin' with his son
"Neil you are not going to be in school news and that is it!" she heard it but she couldn't focus and keep going to the office but she heard the boy says "Father i am the editor..."
                                   ***
Amelia was in Mr.Nolan's office with her parents.

As her father was talking with Mr.Nolan a man came into the room with his family. "Oh sorry to interrupt Mr.Nolan" the man said.As Mr.Williams turned back he got up with a smile.

"Perry!Oh i can't believe it,my old friend how you've been?"

Ameila stood up and trying to remember if she knew that man,as they began talkin'.
Another person appeared after Mr.Perry,it was a boy with dark hair and dark eyes and he has got a little smile on his face.As Amelia was looking him he turned towards to her and shook his head a bit as hello.She did the same thing.

As her father began talking to the young man "Oh you must be Neil.I heard lots of good thing about you.Come on meet with my daughter"

Amelia could feel that her face was turning red "Hello,i am Neil,Neil Perry" boy said, "Williams,Amelia Williams"

"What a good coincidence right Perry?"Mr.Williams said to Mr.Perry  "Yes i am glad that finally my son could have a normal friend" Ameila really wanted to burst into laugh her,normal?

"We were here to select activities for her."Mr.Williams talked "And we were here to remove a activity from his routine"
After that Mr.Nolan said "Mr.Williams if it's okay with you i guess Neil can help her select activities?" Mr.Williams looked at Nolan "Yes i suppose that's fine i trust this young man's decisions"

"Actually father and Mr.Perry i was going to select school news and if Neil could help me with that it could be so good" Neil turned to her with a little shock in his face.

Mr.Perry was out of words "Yes i suppose so"
"Thank you Mr.Perry"
                                      ***
After all parents went their houses Amelia was searching for her room and someone grabbed her by her wrist,when she turned around she saw Neil Perry.

"Why did you wanted my help for school news?" Amelia was turning red she could feel this. "Uhm i heard you talking with your father in the hallway,i just wanted to make a favor"
"Oh okay thanks"as Amelia was turned back Neil said "We have a study group in the room number 8 wanna join us maybe" he asked "Thanks it could be good"Amelia said
As they were both going to their rooms Neil shouted "I'll pick you up from your room at half past seven"

A/N:I really hope that you guys liked that part i'll going to add the new part as soon as possible.Because it's my exam week i have to focus on my exams.Love you guyss <33