Scared of a little threesome?

WARNING. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DEPICTIONS OF SELF-HARM. IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THIS TOPIC, PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY.

A few days later, I was back in London. The last time i saw Cami was the last time I heard from her. Half of me was expecting to bump into Beau when I visited New York briefly, but it was as if she vanished into thin air.

Was she hiding from me? Was she deliberately going out of her way to not cross my path? Cami must've told her I was in town. Maybe she took that as a kind warning to steer clear of me. Still, I hoped I would've seen her at least for a second.

Even if it was from afar.

"How did everything go?" My father asks as he takes a drink of his wine. We were currently sitting across from each other, the waiter bringing us drinks left and right and yet somehow, I was still in my clear mind.

I set my glass of whiskey down after taking a sip before I answer. "He agreed to be bought." To put it simple, he demanded a large sum of money in order for him to be satisfied with the damage Elija caused. But anything to avoid legal matters I guess.

My father smirks followed by a scoff. "Let's just hope this is the only apartment Elija wrecks." He's about to take a sip from his glass but stops to speak again. "Speaking of which, where is that brother of yours?"

Come to think of it, it was strange for me to come home last night and not find him passed out on my couch. I haven't heard from him all day today either. "I don't know, I'm too busy fixing his fuck ups. I wouldn't worry, it's his specialty to disappear and show up days later." It would be no use to call or text his phone. The only reason he still has it is to text the only contact he has in there. His drug dealer.

"I wanted to ask," My father says after a while. "What's the deal with that girl? Georgia was it?"

At the mention of her name, I look up. I knew exactly where this was going. "What about her?"

"Well nothing, it just seems as though she really likes you."

"Well that's unfortunate." I had no interests in dating again.

"I'm just saying, she looks nice."

"This isn't primary school, Georgia and I have history but that's all there is on my part. I'm good."

My father shakes his head in disagreement. "You shouldn't let a good thing pass you by, Harry. I mean, when was the last time you were in a relationship? I don't think we've ever met a girl you've brought home, except for Hailey and we all know how that ended."

My parents were completely unaware of my full blown love affair with Beau, but to call that a relationship was childish. Beau and I made it almost three years, on and off without my parents suspecting a thing. They met her before but that was when she was dating Bill, which still shocks me.

It's almost like we were destined to meet in a way.

"Georgia is nice, but she's just a friend." It was true what I said. I have no interests in dating her or anyone for that matter. I'm not saying she's interested in me, she's always been that nice since I can remember. I think Beau's just completely messed up my idea on relationships. Anything after her would just seem like a waste of time.

But then again, it's also my codepency on narcotics that I don't trust myself getting into another long term situation. So far, since I've moved to London I've been sober for three months, something I haven't announced to anyone.

I still walk home, even after what happened with my dad. He wouldn't be caught dead showing up again anytime soon, knowing I knew who it was. I passed various nightclubs on my way home. You almost expect to see wild teenagers lined up, but that's the thing about Canary Wharf. Everyone was too classy for lines and the whole place was quiet, you would never imagine the kind of shit that goes on in those clubs.