𝟓.

Maybe !TW!
(Some mention of alcohol and acts)

Luke, Lily and the three Shelby brothers were all sitting in the Garrison, While Lily and Finn sat playing poker, that had taken Finn about an hour to explain to the girl on how to play.

She had finally told the him that she understood. But that was a complete lie, they all knew it Lily was just fed up with Finn getting annoyed when he had to explain over and over again. So John sat next to Lily, peering over her shoulder and secretly helped her, making Finn loose like every time and he had shouted at John to stop helping her, as his brother would always beat Finn at it when they played and said it was cheating.

"So, how was London Arthur?" John had asked his brother while smirking as he had just made Lily win once again and Finn had reacted with throwing his cards down in a dramatic and loud huff, which made Lily burst out laughing at his childish reaction.

Arthur chuckled before turning to look at Finn and Lily knowing they were listening in.

Lily was looking over at Finn waiting for him make next move while listening in to Arthur, and Finn who sat with his finger rubbing his chin pretending to be thinking while waiting for Arthur to continue.

Lily had also wanted to know what Arthur had got up to in London, but once he started talking she was horrified.

"Lils, Finn stick ya head in a bucket." This made both Lily and Finn's look in the Arthur's detection, replying with a 'No' at the same time.

"The woman John boy, the woman." Arthur said in a proud tone while rolling his eyes at the pair.

"There was this one, she's a dancer, right She can do things with her..." Arthur said leaning forward and talking with his free hand as the other was resting on the ledge at the top of the sofa.

But Arthur stopped as he saw Finn out of the corner of his eye with his head leaned over to Arthur wanting to hear what he was going to say, looking between Arthur and John once he stopped as if to say 'well hurry the fuck up then, what happened?.'

And then Lily sat with a disgusted look on her face knowing exactly what he was going to say and didn't want to hear what Arthur had got up to with some whore, at all.

"Finn, Lily is piss off would ya, and i'll explain a bit better." he pointed at the pair, wanting to tell John and Luke about the wonders the dancer did with her god knows what. But Lily sure didn't want to know.

And Arthur had to stop because he had one, rather than two little turds listening in as he could see the look on Lily's face and chuckled at her.

Finn rolled his eyes at his oldest brother, both of his eyebrows knotted together
"well, if it's so good then why are ya here?"

This made the other three boys laugh and Lily chuckle slightly while rolling her eyes, while John lightly push the Finn's head, making him get shoved into Lily's shoulder and causing the girl to drop the cigarette she had stole from her brother on to her skirt.

"Fuck sake Finn!" She shouted, standing up and dropping the cards out of her hand and on to the floor, quickly wafting the cigarette off her skirt before it caught fire or burnt a hole though it and her father killed her for ruining such a nice skirt.

This made John quickly lean forward and helping her out, as Arthur just picked up his pint of beer and lauphing to himself and replying to Finn.