𝟒.

Lily got woken up by knocking at the front door, and not thinking she huffed while chucking the covers off her body and stood up to go and open the window thinking it was Finn.

Jumping back getting a fright once she heard a groan and realising she had stepped on something.

Finn turned over to see who or what had just stepped on his arm.

"What the fuck?" groaning before he realised it was Lily and not one of his brothers so he wasn't going to tell her to fuck off.

"Shit sorry, i forgot you were there!" now helping Finn up off the ground and pushing him on her bed before he started to complain about being woken.

And quickly made her way over to the window to shout down to whoever was at the door.

"Hello?"

"Lily it's me, get ready and come down!"

Her eyes widened at the sound of Tommy's voice, and Finn and her had stayed in the house alone without her Father knowing, so she went to quickly shut the window as she didn't want them to know and tell her dad.

Her Father trusted Finn and knew they were no more than friends but he didn't like him staying over or Lily sleeping in his room so if she ever stayed over Lily made her Father believe she slept in Johns old room.

"Oh, and tell Finn to get up and come too"
Tommy said quickly before she could shut the window, laughing at the girl knowing that Finn had stayed over.

She rolled her eyes at him and told him to fuck off and told him that they'd be down in a minute, before shutting the window to go in to the bathroom to get ready.

While Finn was coming down the stairs looking rather zombie like, Lily had already made two slices of toast and gave one the Finn before opening the frount door with the piece of toast in her mouth as she needed both her hands to put her shoes on.

Tommy stood smoking a cigarette and Arthur, John and Luke were running around in the street playing with their guns pretending to shoot each other like little kids.

"Took you long enough, what you too doing up there eh?"

John said just as he had just pushed Luke on the floor making him do a forwards roll before hopping back up on his feet and jumping on Arthur's back and putting the older man in a head lock.

John made his way over to his younger brother and the girl he has seen more of a daughter than a sister for a few years now, seeing as they were now out of the house and stealing the rest of Finn's toast and shoving it in his mouth.

Arthur was now shouting over from across the street. "You two had fun last night then?"

making a 'pew' sound with his mouth afterwords as he was pretending to shoot Luke in the head who had done a very dramatic fake death.

Lily and Finn both rolled their eyes and Lily shouted back over to Arthur.

"Shut the fuck up, i will never do anything with that piece of shit."

All the boys just laughed at her included Finn, before walking to the Shelby's.

Arthur, John and Luke were still running around the street like a bunch of hooligans pretending to shoot each other not far ahead of Tommy, Lily and Finn.

"So we're did you two go yesterday?" Finn said looking over at Tommy and Lily, putting one hand in his pocket and an arm around Lily's shoulder.

Lily looked up at Tommy with a look as to ask him if she could tell him, because keeping this from him was killing her, and Lily and Finn told each other everything.