𝟗.

!Slight TW!

Lily and Finn had awkwardly made their way to Charlie's yard where they were meet with Vicente Changretta, someone Lily was definitely not excited to see.

Lily stood next to Finn with her arms crossed while Vicente and two other men which Finn and Isaiah had checked for any weapons before, stood in front of Arthur and John who where sitting down at a table that they had brought out which had a tea pot and tea cups, which Lily found funny.

"You asked for a meeting out in the open, fresh air in the fine aroma of shit. Neutral grounds you said." Arthur said as Vicente and two of his men walked over.

"This is hardly neutral ground."

"Well, it's what you've got." Arthur said not giving two shits about what the man wanted as he sat down next to John.

"So, por favor, sit down."

"Where is Thomas?" Vicente asked

"He got called away." John answered

"You said he'd be here."

"Yeah, he's busy." Arthur said not bothering to look at the man and looking over at John, who spoke up.

"And i just told ya, he got called away. What do you want?"

There was a long pause as everyone waited for the man to answer.

"There has been a peace, between the Peaky Blinders and the Changretta family for two years now..." Vicente spoke up

"Do ya wanting to some tea for not?" John said interrupting him and gesturing towards the tea pot before turning around to Finn. "Here, Finn pour the Italians some English tea go on."

Finn walked over and started pouring some tea in a cup before Vicente shouted at him telling him that they didn't want fucking tea which made Finn aggressively put down the tea pot and roll his eyes, making his way back over beside Lily.

Lily hated this man already.

"We want an explanation." Vicente said in a much calmer tone.

"Well, i'll have fucking tea." Arthur said leaning forward to grab the tea pot to pour himself some.

"Explanation for what?" John asked not looking at the man in front of him.

"The Little Venice Restaurant on Forge Street was burn down..." Vicente spoke before John interrupted him once again.

"Nah, Nah, couldn't have been us, we was at a wedding."

"You burnt it down to stop my son being at that same wedding."

"Eh, he wasn't missed." Arthur said unbothered taking a sip of his tea which made John laugh and the rest as well just more quietly.

Vicente chuckled looking between John and Arthur. "You are such big boys now. But once you borrowed clothes from us to look like men."

"How's the tea Arthur?" John interrupted Vicente again not having a care in the world about what the man had to say.

'does this guy have a death wish?' Lily thought to herself.

Arthur took a sip of his tea before chucking it out his cup and on the floor with a disgust face "It's cold."

"Please tell Tommy, that we pay him whatever he asks us to pay. We stay out the city and off the tracks. But you tell him from me, that my son will walk with any woman from this city, any woman." Mr Changretta began speaking trying to almost defend his son. "Even if she works for the emperor, Thomas Shelby. My son is in love..." He stopped as John snorted.