𝟖.

Finn and Lily had obviously won the race on the night of the wedding, which resulted in Finn picking Lily up and spinning her around causing her to smile as the others cheered for the two teens win.

She was happy he had done that as it showed it was no longer awkward after the kissed they shared earlier that night.
She didn't want it to be awkward with Finn as it probably didn't mean anything to him, it got her thinking though. Does Finn like her?, does she like Finn and what's going to happen to them.

Finn fell asleep that night in his room at Polly's grinning like a little girl, he didn't know what Lily was thinking. Does she like him back? and what will happen to there friendship.

Polly had left Tommy and Grace's earlier that evening and had said if anyone needed a place to stay they knew where she lived. Finn had a key to the house so Lily, Isaiah, Luke and him all stayed over. It was much later that night when the four got in with various.

"Shhh."

"Polly's sleeping."

"I'm gonna throw up."

"I want my bed."

"Lily get off the fucking floor."

"be careful."

"Shut the fuck up."

"No, you can't sleep on the stairs."

Finn knew what would happen if anyone broke anything or they woke Polly up, she would kill him.

*

That morning Lily woke up with a pounding headache from all the refills of alcohol, despite her saying no. She looked up after feeling a hand brush her hair and she was met with Polly realising she wasn't in her usual room that she had here, she was sitting on the bloody stairs.

How the fuck did i fall asleep here? she thought to herself while slowly standing up and steading herself with the help from Polly.

"Lou, what the fuck are you doing here?" Polly asked in a chuckle yet worried tone

Lily tried her hardest to keep her eyes open as she looked at Polly. "I have no bloody clue."

"Come on let's get you out of your dress."
Polly said as she led Lilly upstairs, holding onto her so she wouldn't fall while being met with a very tired looking Finn who was groaning while rubbing his eyes in the hallway.

"Why the hell did you let her sleep on the stairs." Polly quickly scolded at her nephew who she had told the night before she left to keep an eye on the girl.

Finn looked confused before remembering why she was on the stairs.

"What?, she just fell asleep and she wouldn't let me take her to her room, she told me to fuck off then slapped she me in the face."

"Right well help her would you, i need to make breakfast for you lot and she needs to get out of her dress." Polly said handing Lily over to Finn who put an arm around her waist and led her to her room.

"I don't need help i'm fine." She said trying to push Finn's hand off her.

Finn didn't budge, she looked far more worse than him as everyone kept giving her more drinks and he hadn't drank as much because he needed to watch out for her. But by drink number 28 Finn finally said that was enough for her.