Chapter Twenty-One

Under the moonlit sky, Renée pulled his head down to hers, claiming his lips in a sweet kiss, but Sawyer had other plans. His hand angled her head well, tilting it to dominate the kiss from thereon. A moan of pleasure escaped Renée's mouth as she clung to him, kissing him back and struggling to match the tremendous passion with which his mouth burned hers.

His hungry mouth sought hers, parted them and delved deep within, tasting every recess like a starved man. His hot lips burned against hers, making heat pool in her abdomen, a strange wetness soaking her down there. Her skin crawled with an absolute need to feel more of him. His hand crushed her to his body, molding her to himself, grinding his hips against her, showing her how aroused he really was. Renée felt his hardness and met his thrusts against her with an equal fervor.

The feeling was something new, raw and different, making both of them delirious and burning for more. The passion mounted under the moonlit sky and both couldn't get enough of the other. Sawyer's hot mouth left hers, trailing kisses down her neck and throat. His hands cupped her breasts from above the soft woollen top she wore, making a moan escape her. Suddenly Sawyer sucked in a deep breath and released it staggeringly.

"I think we should get back. It's getting cold," said Sawyer. It was clear he was trying his best to restrain himself, but Renée didn't want him to. She wanted him to lose control and make her his, completely.

"Okay," she said in a low voice, feeling too disappointed. Sawyer caught her hand in his and squeezed it to comfort her.

"Don't misunderstand me, love. I want you too much for my own good. I could give anything to have you, but we want our first time to be special. Don't you? You're not yet eighteen and I can't take advantage of you right now."

"I understand, Sawyer. I really can't wait to be eighteen," said Renée with a pout.

"Don't do that, baby, or else we'd end up here, kissing each other the whole night," said Sawyer with a small smile, staring at her pout.

"Haha, I don't mind," said Renée, pouting more.

"We'd be frozen by morning," said Sawyer with a laugh. "C'mon, let's go."

The next morning was the most exciting day in their lives as they would go on a date together. Their first date! The whole day, Rihanna, Ryder and Ryan teased them till Renée went crazy and fled in the opposite direction after seeing them.

"What's going on, children? Can someone please tell me who's going on a date with whom?" asked aunt Kathy, looking at Sawyer and then at Rihanna who only giggled seeing Sawyer's horrified expression.

"No one, ma," said Sawyer, but his ears colored profusely, giving him away.

"Are you taking her out on a date, Saw?" asked his mom, making his mouth hang open as he looked at her with horror.

"Her? Who?" he asked slowly.

"Why? The one and only girl you've been going crazy about for the last few years," said his mom with a chuckle. Rihanna giggled, giving him an 'I told you so,' look.

"Ma, do you know about Renée and I?" asked Sawyer, stunned beyond words.

"Of course, son. I know my children very well." She ruffled his hair. Sawyer was more surprised at her words.

"You don't have any objection to it, ma?" he asked with disbelief.

"No, as long as you two don't lose your mind and do what you shouldn't."

"We won't, ma. I promise!"

"I trust you, Saw. You have my principles."

Sawyer was in high spirits after that talk with his mom. Her acceptance of their relationship meant the world to him. He could fight the world, but he couldn't fight with his mom. She might not have given birth to him, but she did more than that. She brought him up just like her own sons, given him everything that her own mom hadn't.