Ch-3 (The spoony talk)

Elora's pov

Elora's pov

I was just sitting on the couch and planning for how to escape this mansion out of nowhere as my cousins aka animals as humanoid, they planned to escape this fucking mansion because everyone wants to be free and independent in their own life it's not like that , that I don't want to escape or be free but I never had a hope, as my cousins already found their jobs in Delhi and they're old enough so even if they leave this house it'll be normal but I'm younger than all of them and it's literally difficult to find a part time job for me, that's why I don't think so that I can escape this mansion it's like having a 'Hope in a hell' anyways.

Reyansh and Lakshya was setting up all the things for the party and Vani and Ruhi were changing their clothes because they don't like the one they are wearing before and i was  sitting or maybe relaxing.

*Knock*

A Knock passed through my ears, making nervous, why? I don't know. but I feel like something gonna happen.

Ruhi opened the door.

"You?" Ruhi said by streching the words and being dramatic for no reason.

"Can I get in?" A familiar deep voice that gave me goosebumps.

Ruhi shifted and let that man come in the room and he was--------

"Elora, this is your earring you dropped it somewhere, so take this" he said straightly no hesitation no nervousness no stuttering nothing and why would he even be nervous ugh anyways, he was standing right in front of me, his colonge gets me on, it's like woddy, classic, expensive, strong colonge I can feel it, it is addictive. He's 6 feet tall and super strong, perfect cheekbones, hunter eyes, straight nose, veiny hands,sharp jawline. Just like if he fucks me right now right here I'll get to travel heaven. Don't Ella, holy,holy,holy what the fuck are you even thinking don't get lost in your fantasies, stupid ass girl.

"Abey tu yahan?" Lakshya said shockingly.
(Bro, you? here?!)

"Lakshya what are you doin' here?" Samaksh replied formally just as opposite of Lakshya. Everyone was confused so as me. Lakshya goes near Samaksh and whispered something in his ears.

"Lakshya kya hua" Vani asked.
(Lakshya what happened)

"I know Samaksh even though he's my bestfriend and what is he doing here? Right now I'm literally so confused, just tell me what's going on" Lakshya yelled

"There's no need to yell,just talk and clear it all"Samaksh sad pointing up to rey, every one was confused.

"So basically we planned a house party tonight and Lakshya was also a part of it as he's my friend and my sister knows him too. I had no idea that Samksh will be coming in our mansion for dinner tonight." Rey explain Ruhi, Vani, me, Samaksh and Lakshya everything. We asked some more things to rey and he explained it all. So now the scenario is that we all know who is related to whom. Reyansh also told the plan to Samaksh because he can help us as he was also shifting to Delhi. I was still still in the corner of the bed thinking of absolutely nothing. I am the youngest here so no one takes me seriously so there is no need for me to give some advice or give some idea to my cousins. I get to know that samaksh is 25 and I guess rey and lakshya are 24 Ruhi is 23, Vani is 22 and here me, myself and I Ella who is fucking 19, why?ugh!help.