Chapter one - The pov

Gujarat, the land is steamy the sun rays are shining brightly yet hot wind is also blowing. The aesthetic's of gujrat is folk songs, narratives and orphorisms.

In Ahmedabad, A girl lives in a big mansion Elora, Elora Rai. The mansion contains every need and almost every wonderful, expensive thing yet our girl doesn't love it. The mansion has everything but not the thing our girl love and that is love, care, concern and a library yes she loves reading books all types literature, ROM com, and dark romance.

She usually get up eat breakfast, go to college back home, study, dinner, then sleep no doubt she has a busy and boring lifestyle and who even loves doing same thing daily. She is absolutely tired of a life, she want to go out attend parties, go to book store, watch movies in theatre but as we all know everything in her life has a 'but' in it. Yeah, but his dad doesn't let her go anywhere but she  still manages and that become a habit of her, she always had the thought of nothing's new nothing's old just the same schedule every day and now she didn't even care about how her life is going. Almost every person who have a strict parents have a hope of enjoying partying and doing crazy stuffs which make them happy but our girl doesn't even have a hope that she can also enjoy her life, she just know that whatever her dad says is the next thing taking place in her life. She also have a best friend named Amayra.

On the other hand and Ahmedabad a boy lives in a villa contains everything he wants. He usually torture people like a normal person taking three times meals a day, he just torture humans three times a day cause some of them are rapist and some wanted to put his business down. Samaksh Anand he is a guy who is busy 24/7 he just hate girls who are dramatic, sensitive, annoying and Moddy (I know you guys will hate him but stay tune you will fall in love with him) he is mean grumpy and very strict yet protective he usually get up and work and then work and more work, moreover work, work and only work. He is into bikes cars and football he loves riding bikes and watching football. He also have a best friend whom he tells every fucking thing going on in his life. He is Lakshya mohana.

 He is Lakshya mohana

Her pov

"Yayy mom I made it" I giggled and said with full of enjoyment and satisfaction expecting my mom to apppreciate my drawing.

"Woa--h-h" She clears her throat, her face suddenly goes neutral, my dad arrived cutting of my mom's words.

"What's happening here, huh, Ellora go to your room I have to talk to you about something and you (My mom) go to kitchen" he said critically, no doubt he is drunk. Fully drunk. My mom had gone to kitchen to prepare dinner with my Chachi (Aunt). It's 7 p.m, I had also gone to my room. I was baffled, watching my drawing and thinking why my mom didn't completed her sentence when dad arrived.

"Uhh, anyways" I said to myself.

Suddenly my dad came up to my room and gave a weird look towards me.

"Yes dad what do you wanna tal-------"

My dad slapped me very hard. Very much. So fucking much. My dad takes out a wooden stick and starts to beat me up. I started crying and was confused.