Ch-5 (Denial as acceptance)

Samaksh's pov

Samaksh's pov

"Oh shut up i don't have time for your jokes"

He said........my competitor and his son was just like him fucking girls, asking for dates, for sex and whatever and I also do have a problem with this now. I was already keeping an eye on him but I didn't done anything in the past. I don't really care whatever he has done in the padt but now I gotta take action because he was going more and more personal to me. His father was one of my competitor because he hs a his own company that profits a lot, usually we don't communicate, we just have a silent rivalry nowadays he was getting into personal in my life so I have to take a step, a step that will ruin his life.

"Jokes hm?" I said freely

"Yk what" Making him curious is feeling so good.

Currently I was so busy with my business schedule but I spended my time on this bastard I didn't really have a personal problem with him but he made it personal so not my fault its his fault.

"Just take a look" I said while smirking

I mocked at him and he was barely able to say anything as he was over confidence that made him broke himself but for me it was fun because he deserves it.

I showed him his son tied on the chair by ropes dead, lovely.

"W-what i-i" he is stuttered or I can say he got a scared, scared of me because why not

"Sh no-no-no don't cry-don't cry you should have apologized to me earlier"

I mocked again at him, his son was dead or you can say murdered by me of course. Aditya Malhotra he was the one who tried to flirt with Ella too and how can someone will be able to do it when I am existing. I know both of them well. He used to Bully his classmates but that thing got leaked on internet so he is stopped it for his dad reputation, its already gone. And once I saw his dad in a meeting and I was also presented there he kept talking shit and things out of context the whole family is dumb as always I did whatever he deserved.

The team terminators is made by me because of these shitty ass mens. It only have four members me, Lakshya, masker and one unknown. We used to kill child traffickers human traffickers and rapist but nowadays we all were busy so I shut it down for a while.

"I will kill you" He yelled at me and ran towards me but my bodyguard caught him and gave anesthetic to him to made him faint so we don't have to struggle while taking him back to his house.

"Don't you think it's too much for a girl"
Atharv said while furrowing his eyebrows and I realised that he just flirted with Ella and in response her friend already gave him enough for that but no I didn't did this for her. I did this because he was a rapist too. I did what the team terminators do. it's not for Ella. She's an exception convencing myself.