Chapter - 17 (Special Chapter)

Kinn is in his mid thirties and Porsche is in his late thirties . They have been married for ten years now . They are staying at Theerapanyakul household with Kinn's parents after their marriage on Kinn's mother's request .

Three years into their marriage , Kinn and Porsche had a daughter through surrogacy . She is six years old now . Her name is Yasi Theerapanyakul . She is in second standard . She's the apple of everyone's eyes in Theerapanyakul household .

Like every evening Kinn was giving reports of their business to his father . Both about their companies and underworld businesses at the study room . Chan was also with them .

Suddenly Yasi barged into the room . She goes directly to his father Kinn and grandpa Korn . Korn 's bodyguard gets scared if Korn gets angry with them . They quickly apologized to him and were going to take Yasi out of the room with them .

When Korn instructed them to go away and let Yasi stay with them . He also added that this type of mistake should not be committed again . Yasi could visit him whenever she wants .

Korn's bodyguard apologized and left the room . Korn turned to Yasi and asked while making her sit on his lap … “ My Munchkin , My Yasi , what happened ? Did you miss me ? “

“ I missed you , grandpa . “ … Yasi smiled and started discussing her day about school . Yasi was punished by her principal . Korn got angry and said he would definitely punish the principal for punishing his granddaughter .

“ Dad , I'll do it . How dare the principal punish my Yasi ! “ … Kinn shouted angrily .

“ Let's hear about the whole incident first . “ … Porsche walked inside the room .

“ Yasi , what happened at the school ? You are not at fault , right ? “ … Porsche took her from Korn and asked while taking her up in his arms … '' Dad , I'm really innocent . “ She kissed Porsche 's cheeks .

Yasi describes what happened in the school . She was playing with her friends at the playground during recess , when a boy named Fish walked up to them and was bullying her best friend Som Chai .

Yasi tried to peacefully handle the situation . Fish still was bullying Som Chai . Yasi then stood in front of Som Chai in a protective way and punched the boy hard , making a tooth of the boy flung out from his mouth .

Fish started crying , making a commotion in the school playground . She then pushed him on the ground and told her to keep quiet .

The teacher already reached there and took both Yasi and Fish to the principal's office and the principal grounded Yasi for one week .

“ Great job ! That's like my girl ! “ … Kinn took Yasi in his arms and started showering kisses on her face .

“ My future Mafia Boss . Always ready for a fight ... Yasi , you are Theerapanyakul’s true successor . “ … Korn happily clapped his hands .

“ Yasi , you're just like your Daddy Kinn . Impulsive and hot headed . “ … Porsche scolded . “ Yasi , you are pretty like your Dad Porsche . “ … Kinn flirted making Porsche blush pink .

 “ … Kinn flirted making Porsche blush pink