Chapter - 5

Kinn left Porsche alone in his bedroom and went to open the main door . He was thinking it would be his chef at the door . But it was his clingy best friend Tharn .

Kinn knew Tharn was really very mad at him for last night . So he tried to have a weak smile at Tharn while closing the door . Tharn put his right leg between the door and a tug of war started between them . Kinn was trying to close the door and Tharn was trying to open the door . 

After a few minutes , both of them started to feel tired . Finally Kinn let Tharn inside his house . Kinn was afraid Tharn would again nag at him for drinking and for not returning home last night . 

Tharn angrily walked towards Kinn , Kinn dropped his eyes and was going to make silly excuses to defend himself . 

But to his wonder , Tharn pulled him into his embrace and wrapped his arms tightly around Kinn .... " Idiot !  ....  Do you know how worried I was ?! " 

  Do you know how worried I was ?! " 

Tharn and Kinn

" What if you got into an accident ?!!!! " 

Kinn released a sigh , also wrapped his arms around him  ..... " Tharn ! Look, I am okay ! ....

.... Standing in front of you in one piece ! " And smiled happily ...."

" Idiot ! .... How could you laugh at these things ?! " … Tharn shouted .Kinn pouted his lips . 

Porsche was waiting for Kinn in his room and was wondering why he was taking so long to come back . His stomach was making sounds in  hunger . 

While Tharn was busy in his friendly nagging with Kinn , they heard doorbell sounds . Kinn quickly opened the door and let his chef come inside the house .

The chef was going to prepare Kinn's breakfast in the kitchen , when Kinn asked him to prepare for three people today . The chef nodded his head and asked … " What would you like to eat today , Sir ? " 

Kinn thought for a second and asked him to prepare something which can be cooked quickly . Kinn took out a juice can from the refrigerator and poured it into the glass . 

Kinn then made Tharn sit on the sofa and went to talk with Porsche . He told him the breakfast would be prepared within half an hour . And meanwhile he could have this lychee juice first .

Porsche got touched with Kinn's gesture and his heart fluttered in his chest and he quickly gulped down the juice in one go and held the glass in the air … " Here I'm done , Mr . Kinn . " 

Kinn looked at Porsche and told him he didn't have to hurry like this . He could have harmed himself like this , making Porsche's heart flutter again and was going to walk out of the room with the glass .

As Kinn was taking much time after going inside the room , Tharn being nosy as he came inside the room and got shocked to see a man sitting on Kinn's bed .

" Kinn , what did you do last night ? 

… Is this why you're not receiving my calls ? "

" You were having fun with this man ? " … Tharn pointed at Porsche .

Kinn got angry and shouted … " Stop being overly dramatic , Tharn . It's not what you are thinking . " 

" Then what is it ? " … Tharn counter asks suspiciously .

Kinn explained everything that happened last night . Even after listening to everything that caught Tharn's attention was how much Kinn was drunk last night and how Kinn still hasn't over his ex boyfriend Apo .

Tharn held Kinn by the shoulder and loudly shouted in his ear … " I swear … Kinn if you don't stop drinking now , I'll chop your arms and throw them into the ocean . "

Porsche suddenly got up from the bed and started to walk towards them , he somehow managed to walk between them depending upon the direction of their voices … " Mr . Kinn is innocent , it was me who broke into his car without his knowledge . "

Finally, Tharn 's attention fell upon Porsche and he took a look at his whole appearance and he shouted out in daze … " He is gorgeous … Kinn, you should make him your boyfriend . " Kinn rolled his eyes and told Tharn to shut up and stop making Porsche uncomfortable .

" Okay cutie what's your name ? "

" Porsche . "

" Wow nice name … everything about you is gorgeous . "

" Should I call Type now ? " … Kinn joked and Tharn quickly surrendered himself and said … " Let's go for breakfast and pull Kinn and Porsche with him . "

They had their breakfast and Kinn then went to the company with Tharn and told Porsche … " You can rest for now and can tell me everything when you are ready . "

After Kinn left for the company it was only the chef and Porsche in the house . After two hours the doorbell rang and the chef opened the door and saw it was Mrs . Theerapanyakul outside .

Without caring about anything , she walked to Kinn's room and saw a boy sitting on the bed and crying his heart out .

She got scared of what if Kinn harmed the boy in any way , even though in her heart she knew Kinn would never do something like that .

She slowly walked to the boy and sat beside him … " Darling , stop crying …

… Tell me what happened ? "

Porsche got scared of hearing an unknown voice , but the sweetness in the voice made his fear go away in the next moment and slowly tried to touch the person .

Mrs . Theerapanyakul held Porsche's hand … " Darling , I'm here ! . " Porsche looked at the source of the voice … " Who are you ? "

" I'm Kinn's mother . "

" And you ? Kinn's boyfriend ? "

" No … No … I'm not aunty . " 

" Then ? Kinn's friend ? " 

" No , I'm not . I'm just someone Mr . Kinn saved me from my dark life . "

" Oh , poor thing ! Don't say that ? … Your eyes are so pretty , full of positivity, how could life be so unfair to you ? "

Porsche gave a sad smile … " But they're of no use . I'm blind ." Mrs. Theerapanyakul pulled Porsche in her arms … " Even if you're not Kinn's boyfriend ,  you can still think of me as your mother . " 

After spending some more time with Porsche , Mrs . Theerapanyakul went back to their house after telling Porsche to inform Kinn about her visit . 

***

Keep commenting and voting if you like it 😍 .