Chapter - 10

Kinn and Porsche were sleeping in different rooms but their thoughts were still colliding with each other .

Kinn was restless thinking about the ways he should confess to Porsche and was busy planning their picnic date .

Porsche was thinking about what Kinn would tell him the next day . He was also thinking that he should follow Mrs . Theerapanyakul's words and confess his love for Kinn . Porsche was scared , what if Kinn gets angry with him and thinks Porsche was mistaking their friendship into something more .

It was almost dawn , Porsche finally fell asleep tired from his overthinking . Kinn was also asleep in his room . At six in the morning Kinn's alarm rang . Kinn quickly woke up with a smile and quickly brushed teeth and went to the kitchen .

Kinn wanted to prepare everything extravagant from decoration to food to other things . But he was afraid that it would scare Porsche away from him . After all, Porsche was already depressed about his abusive husband and might not be ready to trust in love again .

Kinn decided to prepare their picnic date in a homely vibe with smoothing words , foods and activities that would make Kinn closer to Porsche . Porsche would be comfortable around Kinn and Kinn would finally confess to Porsche .

Just as thought, Kinn wanted to prepare a special menu for Porsche . The problem is Kinn doesn't know how to cook . He then started looking in the kitchen selves and in the fridge if there were any ready to eat food .

There's only one ready to eat packet of spaghetti and meatballs , eight slices of bread , butter , choco spread and some chips and chocolates packets .

Kinn quickly put the spaghetti and meatballs in the microwave to heat . He quickly toasted those bread slices in a toaster and made four double slices of bread with two of butter and other two with choco spread .

Kinn quickly put the toasts in a container and hot spaghetti and meatballs in another and packed them in a cute picnic basket . He also kept the chocolates and chips packets inside . It was all Porsche's favorite brand . He also kept a few cans of cold drinks and paper plates and cups and napkins .

Kinn looked at the clock; it was already seven o'clock . He quickly put down his cooking apron on kitchen's island and walked to the Porsche room .

Kinn tapped on Porsche's door , and told him to quickly wake up and get ready within half an hour . They would be leaving for the beach within thirty to forty mins . After getting a response from Porsche from inside , Kinn quickly went to his room to take a shower and get dressed .

Porsche quickly took a shower . He wore a simple floral print half sleeve shirt and navy blue shorts . He accessorized himself with a silver chain and pendant , which Kinn gifted Porsche a few weeks ago .

In Kinn's room , Kinn after taking a shower chose a powder pink half sleeve shirt with a pair of white shorts and wore his lucky watch and his favorite gold chain and wore platinum rings each on his index finger and thumb .

Kinn then took a deep breath calming himself and imagined the moment he would confess to Porsche at the beach . Kinn then quickly ordered a cake and pizza from his favorite shop and ordered them to deliver those items to the beach before noon .

After getting dressed both of them came out of their room . When Kinn's eyes fell on Porsche , he felt like his heart skipped a beat . Kinn blurted out … “ Porsche , You are looking gorgeous ! “ Making Porsche a blushing mess .

The drive to the beach was almost three hours . It was almost noon . The pizza and cake delivery men already reached with the ordered items and were waiting for them in the parking lot . Kinn quickly checked and accepted the orders and let them go .

Upon reaching the beach as Kinn was parking his car at the assigned parking lot , the sounds of waves reached Porsche 's ears making him happy and nostalgic at the same time . There was a smile on his face .

Kinn put his hand on Porsche's hand … “ Are you happy , Porsche ? “

“ Yes ! Yes ! I'm very happy, Kinn ! … Thank You so much ! “ … Porsche gave the brightest smile Kinn had ever seen on someone's face .

Porsche used to visit the beach with his parents every year on his birthday . After his parents died his adopted parents always kept him at home telling it's unsafe for him to travel outside . Vegas also didn't take him anywhere, telling it would be a nuisance to look after a blind like him .

Kinn walked to the beach hand in hand with Porsche . Kinn laid the blanket on the sand and made Porsche sit on it . Kinn then took out a sunscreen lotion from his pouch and started to apply it on him . Porsche took the sunscreen and also started applying it on Kinn . Their hearts started racing in unison because of their closeness .

“ Do you want to eat something first or play in the water first ? “ … Kinn asked , Porsche replied … “ Play in the water ! I was ten years old when I last visited the beach with my parents . “ Kinn nodded and took his hands and ran to the ocean .

The moment Porsche feet touched the water . Porsche felt he was alive again … “ Kinn , you are the best ! No one took me out all these years but you brought me to my favorite place, the Beach . “

“ I'm so ready to take you to all your favorite places all my life , Porsche . “ … Kinn pulled Porsche closer in a tight hug … “ You are so cute ! “

“ What are you saying , Kinn ? “ … Porsche felt confused .

Kinn took out a promise ring and slid it in Porsche's index finger … “ I like you , Porsche . My apologies. I couldn't see you as only a friend anymore . I love you Porsche . “

Tears started falling from Porsche 's eyes making Kinn scared . He tried to console him hard … “ Porsche , please don't cry

… You don't have to accept me instantly . You don't have to force yourself . You take your time . “

Porsche smiled at Kinn 's nervousness . His sorrow turned into happiness seeing Kinn's meaningless fear . He pulled Kinn closer … “ I love you too , Kinn ! “ And kiss him on his cheeks . Kinn's eyes got wider in surprise and he took Porsche in his arms and started spinning him round and round in happiness … “ I'm so happy … So happy , Porsche . “

Kinn put Porsche down and asked shyly … “ Can I kiss you , Porsche ? “ “ Yes , You can , Kinn ! “ … Porsche was a blushing mess .

Kinn pulled Porsche for a kiss on his lips , the kiss was gentle at first then slowly turned into an intense passion filled, conveying all their emotions into it . After the kiss , both of them started playing in the water , swimming and splashing water at each other . Kinn and Porsche for the first time ever felt so much happiness in their lives .

***

***

Keep commenting and voting if you like the chapter .