Chapter - 12

Vegas ended the call and pulled Pete on his lap showering kisses on his face … “ Baby , we’re going to be rich soon . “

The spy Vegas hired informed him everything about Porsche and his rich lover Kinn Theerapanyakul . Kinn is the most famous fashion designer from Bangkok . He owned a fashion house . The most interesting fact about is that he comes from one of the most powerful and rich families of Thailand .

Vegas knows Kinn and Porsche are in love with each other and Kinn can do anything for him and vice versa . His informer also informed that there is some secret about Theerapanyakul family which is still undiscovered and no one is ready to spill  the tea .

Vegas felt pity for Kinn to be in love with a blind .Vegas thought whatever it's better for him actually . He could hit two birds with one stone . First , Vegas would get rid of an useless blind husband like Porsche and could collect a huge amount from Kinn in Porsche's name . 

Vegas quickly discussed the plan with Pete and went for a long and passionate night with him to celebrate their upcoming good days .

It was almost nine in the night when Kinn and Porsche reached home . Both of them were tired . They kissed each other and went for a quick shower in their respective rooms . They had a simple dinner and called for a quick night .

Kinn and Porsche were laying down on their beds . They were tired but too excited to fall asleep . They were kind of tired, which made them want to rest but not sleep .

Kinn couldn't lay down anymore so he jumped out of bed and picked up his cellphone to dial Tharn’s number . After three rings , Tharn received the call … “ It's better to be something important or I would kill you for disturbing me in the middle of my precious time with Type . “ … Tharn threatened .

“ It's worth it , I promise ! “ … Kinn smiled from ear to ear .

“ What happened , Kinn ? “ … Tharn seemed interested now . Tharn forgot what he was doing . Type voices sound indistinct from a distance .

“ Porsche accepted me as his boyfriend . “ … Kinn jumped in excitement . Tharn started jumping too . Type looking flabbergasted at him … “ I’m so happy for you , Kinn ! “ Type called Tharn from behind … “ I don't want to disturb your sweet time with your bestest friend Kinn …. But , Should we complete what we were doing? I can't be in this position for long . “ Type said quietly but his eyes were throwing fire at Tharn . 

Tharn remembered what he was doing and looked back at the naked Type in front of his eyes . He quickly apologized to Kinn and ended the call … “ Kinn , I will call you tomorrow . I gotta go now or my love life will be in trouble . “ Kinn laughed and hung up .

At Porsche's room he wasn't asleep either . He was happy but he was also deciding about something and he seemed firm on his decision .

Kinn came out of his room to check whether Porsche was asleep or not , if he didn't they could spend some time together . Porsche also came out of his room to let Kinn know about his decision . Porsche believed Kinn would be happy for him too .

Kinn stepped out and saw Porsche was standing on the threshold of his room . Kinn's eyes lit up on seeing Porsche . Porsche also smiled on sensing Kinn's footsteps .

“ Porsche ! “ 

“ Kinn ? “ 

“ Can't fall asleep . “ … Both answered in unison bursting out in laughter . Kinn went to Porsche 's room . They sat on the bed . Kinn holds Porsche's hand … “ I love you , Porsche . Thank You for being mine . “ Porsche put his head on Kinn's shoulder … “ I love you , Kinn . Thank You for being mine too . “ 

“ Kinn , I want to tell you something . I think I am ready . “ … Porsche took a deep breath . Kinn looked at him … “ Is it about Vegas ? “ 

Porsche agreed . When Porsche married Vegas , he felt Vegas was the most beautiful thing that happened in his not so colorful life . Kinn felt jealous of Porsche's words . He pulled Porsche for the tightest hug like marking his territory .

Porsche smiled sadly . Soon Porsche's life turned into a living hell by Vegas shattering all the dreams he thought his life would be with Vegas . Porsche wrapped his arms around Kinn for both physical and emotional support . 

Kinn started drawing smoothing circles on Porsche's back . Porsche felt tears running down his face … “ I am ready to file a case against Vegas . I want to see him rotten in jail for making my life a living hell . “ His nostrils flaring in anger . 

Kinn felt like he would kill Vegas right then if he could for treating Porsche like that . Kinn could feel anger running through his veins . It was Porsche's face that made Kinn keep calm and didn't take any irrational decision in the heat of the moment .

“ Porsche , We'll contact the best lawyer for your case . But before that let me have a little fun with him first . “ … Kinn smiled evilly . Porsche got curious … “ What would you do with him ? “

“ I will tell you later . Please keep your trust in me , Porsche . “ … Kinn kissed Porsche 's forehead and he dialed someone's number but that person didn't receive it even after five to six calls . Kinn decided to call again the next morning . That night Kinn and Porsche fell asleep cuddling with each other .

Next morning their sleep got distributed from the sounds of the calling bell . Kinn woke up first then Porsche … “ Who's at the door ? “ 

“ You stay here . Let me check first . “... Kinn stepped out of the bed and walked out of the room after sharing a morning kiss with Porsche .

Kinn opened the door , only to come across a man almost the same age holding a legal document on the air … “ Is Mr . Porsche here ? His husband has sent me . “ That man gave the most fakest smile Kinn has ever seen on someone's face .

 “ That man gave the most fakest smile Kinn has ever seen on someone's face

***

Keep commenting and voting if you like the story .