Chapter - 1

Early in the morning , when the birds had started to chirp merrily and morning walkers were out on the streets , and most of the couples were snuggling in each other ' s warm embrace , Porsche woke up from his sleep .

He took a deep breath and felt relieved to find his husband was not beside him . For most people it's a yearning to wake up in his husband or loved one ' s embrace . But not for Porsche .

Every moment spent with his husband was a nightmare for him . If possible he could run away from there and would never come back again into this hell . 

Porsche, a twenty eight years old man , one and only son of his parents . He was always a cheerful and positive soul . But one incident in his pre - teen years changed his whole life and made him a soulless person like he is now . 

One day while coming from their family picnic , the Kittisawat family's car got into an accident and his mother and father died on the spot .

Porsche got heavily injured in his head and when admitted in hospital  , doctor found his optical nerves has been heavily damaged and though he will get well like before but he will be blind from now onwards .

And that night , Porsche' s whole world shattered before him . After his parents died , Saetang family adopted him and became his foster parents . They didn't have any children so they adopted him . They used to love him so much like their own son . 

After a few years , Saetang couple got blessed with twins , a baby boy pet named Pen and a baby girl named Pencil  . They used to think of Porsche as their lucky charm for having their own children after fifteen years of their married life after adopting him . 

After eighteen years , when Porsche was twenty-eight years old and those kids were eighteen years old , both of the twins started to have desires on Porsche. 

They started touching Porsche inappropriately in the name of taking care of him . Porsche used to feel uncomfortable and always used to avoid them as much as possible . But he could not do much because of his blindness . 

One day Mrs . Saetang, feeling suspicious of her daughter ' s behavior towards Porsche , asked Mr . Saetang to fix Porsche' s marriage with someone suitable . 

Porsche also agreed on his foster mother ' s decision of getting married to a suitable boy . He thought by this way he could get rid of Pen and Pencil ' s inappropriate desires towards him . And could start a happy life with someone who would love him for what he is . 

     PORSCHE

     PORSCHE

They found a businessman in his late twenties , Vegas and fixed Porsche' s marriage with him . First few months , Vegas was really taking good care of Porsche And always used to shower him with love and gifts . But their happiness didn't stay there longer .