I met her on the way to Chicago

Posted around January 9, 2020 on Wattpad. Anyway, td IS mute (I hc it's bc it hurts for her to talk) but gb gave her a voicebox collar b4 the events of this fic. (He/they enby Woody REAL)

CWS; profanity, sexual content.
꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱
[ third pov ]

Teardrop muttered to herself as Woody made yet another excuse to leave her. It was starting to irritate her; after their bumpy start as friends, they had grown close, and she had expected him to be less hesitant to move forward in their relationship.

They were dating, and she felt content with the way things were, but she yearned for something more sometimes. She'd never force him to do anything, but that didn't mean she didn't wish he just...did something.

As she exited the elevator in the hotel and made her way to her and Woody's hotel room, she unlocked the door and stepped inside. And, of course, he was already in the living room. They were surprised by her sudden appearance, which she acknowledged with a pout. "Teardrop–" they attempted to say.

'I don't want to hear it,' she rapidly signed, a thing she did often despite the technology Golf Ball had given her, 'we can talk later. I'm leaving.'

Even if he couldn't hear her tone via her voice, he could tell she was frustrated, and he quickly shut his mouth as he fidgeted on the couch. He said nothing else as she passed him on her way to her room.

While they often stayed in Woody's room, because she liked clinging to people, her own room was still a place where she stored some of her belongings. Teardrop sighed as she searched through her drawers for what she was looking for.

It was awkward to admit, especially because it was something she kept hidden from Woody, but she did have a...vibrator.

There was nothing else she could do unless Woody changed his mind on sex, so this was the best she could do. Teardrop slipped the toy into her hoodie pocket and slipped out of the hotel with ease.

She sat against one of the trees in the Evil Forest, the closest spot with privacy, and looked around before pulling her toy from her hoodie pocket. She lifted her legs, causing her skirt to rise, and rubbed the toy against her clothed crotch.

As she turned it on, she let out a small groan; the low vibrations felt like heaven given how long she had gone without doing anything. She pressed the toy down harder, eager to finish as soon as she could so Woody wouldn't come looking for her.

"Ahaah~..." As a moan slipped past her lips, Teardrop bit her lower lip, circling the vibrator around her clit. She could feel herself getting close, the steady feeling about to burst—

When she heard Woody calling for her, she let out a surprised yelp and shoved the toy back into her pocket, pulling her skirt down just in time as Woody got up to her. She flashed him a look as he stood in front of her, crossing her arms.

"I'm...sorry for running away every time you want to...you know," he said hesitantly, and her cheeks warmed at the mention of her attempts. "But I thought about it, and um...we can do it if you want."

"I'm not going to force you," Teardrop stated in a serious tone, her voice comforting as she furrowed her brows. "I'm not going to do anything if you don't want me to. So, do you?"