Sleeping with the moon and the stars

Posted around November to December 2019 on Wattpad. Anyway, trans Balloony is so canon I'm jacknjellify actually. (Also he's had top surgery, but doesn't care for bottom surgery!)

CWS; profanity, sexual content.
꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱
[ third pov ]

Barf Bag and Gelatin were seated at one of the hotel lobby's two bars, chatting about whatever they could think of, when she noticed someone behind the counter out of the corner of her eye. Flower was conversing with Cake—about what she wasn't sure—however...

She hummed to herself before returning her focus to Gelatin, who was ranting to her about Four and X. "They have to be dating. I mean, it's so obvious," he said with a grin, and she furrowed her brows in response.

"True, but I thought we all knew they were?" She asked, taking one last sip of coffee from her cup. He gave her a puzzled look before chuckling and arching one of his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but don't tell me you didn't hear them like, two days ago, B-Bag."

"I think they riled up Leafy and Firey–" he was cut off as she grasped his shoulder, staring at him with wide eyes as she motioned to where Flower was. "What's up?" He inquired, obviously confused by what she meant.

"Peek over the counter," she said in a quiet voice, rolling her eyes at him. Gelatin grumbled but did as she told him to and leaned over the counter to see, gasping when he saw what was going on.

He covered his mouth as he fell back in his seat, trying to stifle his laughter. "I can't believe she's into that!" He snickered, while Barf Bag simply chuckled and folded her arms before speaking.

"I bet you'd want me to do that to you, so I don't know if you can talk." When she accused him, he scoffed dramatically and put his palm to his chest, seeming to be offended.

"You wound me!" He exclaimed as she smiled at his antics and stood up to throw away her empty cup. Once she signaled for him to follow, Gelatin soon joined her, and they began walking back to their hotel room.

He drew her attention by nudging her with his elbow. "Speaking of Four and X again..." he paused, his gaze tinged with desire as he hooked his fingers into his jean pockets. "Let's get revenge on them."

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

"Am I...interrupting?" He asked as his cheeks warmed, looking away.

Despite the slight urge Golf Ball had to finish what she and Tennis Ball had begun, she pushed his hand away from her crotch and collected herself. "No, you absolutely did not. Wasn't even important–" she stood to her feet with a strained smile. "What's going on with Cloudy?"

Her lab partner went to wash his hands, leaving her alone with Balloony. She wasn't very close to him, and he did interrupt her...ahem, moment with Tennis Ball, but she could still definitely assist him.

As he replied, he folded his arms across his chest, an apprehensive expression on his face. "He's been acting pretty weird since that pink smoke went everywhere," he remarked, frowning, his voice laced with concern. "I'm a little worried.."

Her eyes widened for a split second before she winced and averted her gaze in full shame. "Okay, I don't have time to explain, but you need to hide for the time being. I'm working on a cure for his...problem," she said, walking over to force him out of her lab.

He looked at her, puzzled, but nevertheless thanked her as she shoved him out the door. "Oh, uh...alright! Thanks?"

Golf Ball stood there watching him leave and slammed the door shut once he was far enough away. She needed to finish her treatment as quickly as possible and not let it take over her again like it had earlier.