(Help me) I broke apart my insides

Originally posted sometime in October 2019 on Wattpad. This is probably the most...obscene chapter out of the whole fic, so...watch out. Lolly and Fries only like each other's bodies, btw.

Also, I don't condone drinking like our favorite lollipop does. Alcoholism is not good, kids!

CWS; profanity, sexual content, mildly dub-con.
꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱
[ third pov ]

"I can't believe you're this upset," Lollipop said as she glared at Fries. She only took her eyes off him to set the wine bottle in her hand down on the stand beside the couch. "You couldn't have brought this up earlier, could you?"

The bottle, now on the table, was almost halfway empty, which was why this argument happened in the first place.

"Of course I'm upset," he replied, exasperated, his eyebrows furrowed as he sighed. "I'm tired of hearing you touch yourself, and your drinking has gotten worse!"

Fries motioned to the bottle next to her, a look on his face that said 'see my point?', then crossed his arms. "I thought Gelatin told you he was worried. Don't you care how he feels?"

Her eyes widened when he mentioned him, and her eyes narrowed as she scoffed. That wasn't the first time he had brought up her friend to win an argument, since they'd had many others before this one, but it still somehow hurt every time he did it.

"Oh, you have to bring him up," she threw her arms up. "My habits are none of your business! And keep Gelatin's name out of your mouth."

Lollipop paused as a thought crossed her mind, and a small smirk formed on her lips. Fries usually had thick skin when it came to insults, especially from how many she had thrown his way, but there was always one way to make him angry.

And while it wasn't a good idea, a part of her (that tiny, primal part of her brain) wanted to see him mad. Furious, even.

"And that's rich coming from you, the same guy who moans Puffball's name," she said, grinning a little when she saw his fists clench and the look of surprise on his face. She began to mock him, copying the way he sounded, until he snapped.

"Unlike some people, I'm not loud. So are you purposely listening or something?" Her expression shifted into one of disgust at his accusation, and she gagged at the thought.

"Ugh, gross...why would I ever listen to you moan when it could be Do–"

She realized what she was saying and cut herself off, glancing to the side in embarrassment while Fries raised an eyebrow. She was pretty sure admitting her feelings for a different man in an argument with another was not a smart idea.

He seemed like he wanted to mention her slip up, but he dropped it with a sigh as he turned around. "Whatever, I'm going back to bed," he walked off, and as he stepped inside his room he looked back at her. "Try to be quiet this time, thanks."

"Hey–" he shut the door before she could finish her sentence, and she glared at the barrier between them for a minute. A frown etched itself onto her face as she huffed, turning around to grab the wine bottle off the table.

She froze, however, when she saw smoke coming from underneath the front door. Her fear soon turned into confusion when she noticed that it was a hot pink, not gray or black like it'd normally be.

Then she remembered that Leafy had said something about Golf Ball making a confidence potion for Woody. Or something like that. She covered her nose as she groaned, annoyed.