The Spar

Luckily for Azula, this spar was off the grids, wouldn want the Firelord to learn about this and abuse her in 'training' as punishment.

"Tell me," Azula began while looking at me, "Is this what they call, stupid male pride?"

With a low chuckle, I quickly devised several possible answers for that. Before deciding I might as well annoy her. "Who knows?" I shrugged, with my arms crossed, "Besides, it's only stupid if you lose,"

"Well, I hope you don't dissapoint," Azula smirked, getting into position.

I smiled at her and said nothing. Dissapoint? If someone was about to be disappointed, it was me, though I supposed she will also be disappointed at the fact that she won't be able to touch me.

"Very well, I shall indulge you," I smiled as I uncrossed my arms, slipping into the Uchiha's Interceptor Fist Taijutsu kata. "The same goes for you. Please do not dissapoint." I added, with an inviting look, telling her to attack first with just a glance. Azula noticed, and with a smile of disbelief, she attacked.

The torrent of blue fire coming at me was deadly , but boringly predictable, and copying her motions, I parried the attack easily with one hand and attacked with the other. I was obviously refraining from going all out, she's my fute wife, I don't want to hurt her too much.

Azula dodged the attack jumping out of the way towards me, closing the distance between us, showing just how agile and fast she was. She then grabbed my hand before I could move out of the way and tried to burn my face, but with a smile, I grabbed her fist, stopping the attack before it even began, diffusing it with my own firebending.

"Not bad, but too risky? Wouldn't you agree?" I smiled before letting go and going for a swipe at her legs.

She swiftly jumped as I used the ground to propel myself up and kicked her while she was airborne.

She had nowhere to go while she was in the air so she took the hit and cushioned the fall with her firebending.

Azula chuckled is mild amusement as she manoeuvred graciously to the ground. "Not bad. I see why the your father's fighting style is feared."

As she said this she lunged at me, each kick and punch followed by a deadly torrent of blue fire, but I simply smiled, slipping away without much difficulty, keeping my eyes on her as to avoid receiving any damage, "So, is this all?" I inquired, kicking the little princess a few metres back.

"No," Azula replied with a glare, summoning her favourite technique, lightning.

My eyes glinted with excitement and she noticed this too. This would be the first time I have a chance to redirect lightning.

Yes!

"How interesting..." I couldn't help but comment in awe, it was one thing seeing it in the show, but seeing it in person was another thing entirely.

Azula powered her lightning and shot it at me with precision as I performed the same motion as Iroh did in the show. I took it in and redirected it back at Azula.

It was incredibly simple but when you were actually doing it, It feels exhilerating. One wrong movement, and your dead. But that's what makes it fun!

Azula watched on with shock evident in her features as I redirected it right next to her right foot.

"I must thank you for allowing me to perform that. I've been practicing daily for more than ten ywars now. So I thank you Azula." I smiled at her, kneeling down to see her eye to eye.

Azula growled, "Now I will show you what I am capable of!"

"I sure hope its a thousand times better," I smiled, deep down; it pleased me that she was going to take this seriously; otherwise, this battle would be nothing more than me beating her.

I continued to sudy her base and forms, copying her techniques and adapting them to my own style as I battled her, what I had yet to achieve was creating blue flames. I had so far achieved purplish flames that were quite hot, but not as hot as the flames Azula was using.

"Well Princess, not that this hasn't been entertaining, but I have things to do," I smiled; I had for one been humouring her for a doof half an hour, I wanted to do something else; I had, after all, learned more than enough from this little duel, with a sigh, I dash at her dodging her attack, once I was in front of her, I created a curtain of smoke and jumped behind her. While she tried to figure out where I was, I proceeded to hit her in the back of the neck either a strong chop, knocking her out.

"He won..." Mai commented in disbelief.

"Oh. My. God!" Ty Lee giggled, running towards me while Inkept my guard up; I had no idea what she was going to try, "Are you single?" As soon as she asked that, my mind went blank.

"I am..." I replied, wondering if she was trying to ask me out or something. 'I have feelings for someone else' is what I should say but I decided to keep quiet.

"Good, would you like to go on a date with a very pretty girl?" Is she talking in third person?

"Uhh. Sorry. I don't really know you, I can't develop feelings that fast." I said.

"No please reconsider, its just a date!" Fuck it, whatever. What's the worst that could happen?

"alright, sure, whatever," I said with a smile.

"Yeih!! I'll be in contact soon!" Ty Lee smiled, running back to Mai.

"Well, I'm off." I waved both of them goodbye while ordering two ANBU to escort the three home.

At first, they were scared of the random masked individuals who just shrugged off their attacks like it was nothing, but after they confirmed that they were under the Uchiha Clan's orders, they were escorted home.

"With strength like that, the fire nation could easily win this war."

———

TBC