Leaving the Air Temple

Months passed, the snow started to get heavier and heavier. No more grass could be seen covering the outdoor grounds, only a white layer of snow.

In a large training ground, bursts of lightning could be seen exploding through the windows of the training room as a young boy continuously went through the forms of lightning bending.

As the lightning appeared near him, he rapidly directed it at the target, zapping a hole through the wooden target as he smirked.

The young boy was no less than 9 years old by now. While he was still young, his aura exuded that of an adult. Over the past year, he had grown much more than he had anticipated, he had completely assimilated into the Avatar world successfully, in terms of bending and fighting, he had mastered everything he had set out to master, even going as far as increasing chi pool.

As he reflected on the past three years he spent in isolation, the boy looked towards a large dragon he lay out of the teaining ground, appearing to be asleep but the boy knew better.

Said kid swiftly jumped out of the room with a powerful fire blast and cushioned his landing with firebending, right next to the dragon.

"Drok! It's time to get back into civilisation!" The boy exclaimed happily as he looked towards his friend, who simply ignored the boy, feigning ignorance at what he had said.

"I said, it's time to get back to civilisation. We need to complete our life goals!" The boy stated while trying to push his dragon, but to no avail.

The boy quickly gained an idea...

"Oh look! 4 big juicy wolves all here ready to be eaten by a massive red dragon! I wonder if the massive red dragon will let go of this free opportunity to eat!" Hearing this, Drok perked up and looked behind him, not seeing four wolves as mentioned, but his longtime friend, Redan.

The dragon heaved a grunt as he suddenly levitated off the ground.

"Don't worry boy. Once we get to the water tribe, then you'll have all the wolves in the world to eat, and even more tasty animals served on a silver platter."

As Redan stated this, the dragon flew around happily as the boy smirked.

"Alright Drok! Time to go! Destination! Northern Water Tribe!" Redan exclaimed while jumping onto Drok's head, the dragon swiftly flying away.

A Few Weeks Later-

"Uhh. Well. I ought to get a map. Coz I have no idea where I'm going.." Redan stated as he looked down at the land below. He activated his sharingan as he spotted a small billage with lakes surrounding it. And one thing stood out.

"That...Statue of Avatar Kyoshi. Th-this is incredible! Kyoshi island! Hey Drok, land on the beach over there, I'll take care of the talking. Just watch and learn, hehehe!"

———————————

It was another calm afternoon on Kyoshi Island, many fishers in thw village weee already counting up the stock they had earned from fishing for the entire day. The boats were all already docked and everyone on the docks were preparing to go home.

That was the plan for may of them, except the people of Oyaji's village. By the coast, many villagers were aghast while watching what was coming towards the beach.

Diving down from the sky was a massive red dragon, and on its head was a black haired boy who approached with an excited smile.

To put into perspective, dragons were supposedly killed off and made extinct by Fire Lord Sozin a century ago, and here was a boy riding a dragon without a care in the world.