Trust

I continued exploring the village before going to a cave near the fire nation. I walked inside as I took a seat besides a large black silhouette.

As the light shone in the cave, the black silhoutte was revealed to be a large red dragon resting in the cave. Beside him wss a large bag of food with two large bowls of water, one of the bowls being half full.

"Hey Drok. Came for our daily chats." As Redan said this, Drok perked up.

"I know. It's been a while since I've been here. I've been busy. Finally met Azula. In a month, I'll get her to meet you." I said as the dragon gave him a look akin to a look of surprise.

"Yeah. She needs love in order to change for the better. And I'll give it to her. I think I've gotten her to admire me a bit during our spar.

Oh yeah. I sparred her. Layed her out. Nah, just kidding. I didn't go all out.

Though I'm definitely on her mind right now!"

Ty Lee POV-
When I told Azula she had a date with Redan Uchiha...she flipped. It was adorable seeing her getting flustered. I knew she didn't dislike this, otherwise she would've let me know very violently.  Instead, she was nervous, for the first time in my life, in both mine and Mai's life, Azula was nervous.

"Why would I date the guy that...humiliated me," Azula muttered, trying to sound angry...at first she was...but now that the prospect of a date was in her horizon...that anger was gone...she was intrigued by Redan, about his prowess in battle, she wanted to date him.

"I have to agree with Ty Lee...god that sounds wrong." Mai sighed. "But he seems like your type."

"Yeah. Powerful, handsome, tall, and...well equpped," I giggled.

"Well equipped...indeed he was...his technique was flawless," Azula commentated, with the sexual innuendo flying over her head, she was going to need more help than I had originally anticipated; she's like a baby to this kind of thing. "I might learn a thing or two. Improving my own technique!"

Mai sighed, "So...are we doing this?"

"Come on Azula...I know you like him." I teased her.

"Fine..." Azula relented first time for everything. "But you two better help me! For if I fail this mission, I will burn you two down!"

And there it was, our old Azula was back, barking at us, "Don't worry...If Redan doesn't kiss you by the end of the date! I will jump into your fire!" Yep, that's how good I was.

"As long as you two have that clear..." Azula nodded, fire igniting on her hands, "Very well, I will go on this date...and like everything, I will succeed! Burning everything in my way!" aby this point, everything was burning around her, while she laughed like a maniac.

"Alright...first tip...tone that down...a few hundred levels," Maybe I should've promised another thing

"we're going to die, she'll freak Redan out, and we will burn." Mai whispered in my ear.

"Don't be silly Mai, Redan can take that, and much more..."  I sure hope so.

Redan POV- 2 days later
After two days of just exploring more of the village and making money for the Uchiha Clan, there was a knock on the front door of the family compound.

A servant went to check who it was, and after confirming that it was for me, I went down to see who it was.

Never in my life did I ever think that I would see Azula in front of my door step wearing a cute outfit instead of her usual uniform and looking at me. With her gaze, I could tell that Ty Lee had tricked me, Azula was nervous, which was something I had never expected from her.