Finally, the Fire Nation!

It's been roughly four months since Redan had stepped foot onto Kyoshi Island, and in those months, he had achieved everything he had sought out to do. He got his weapons ready, he expanded his training to other ninja arts from the Naruto World with his new weapons, he taught the veteran Kyoshi warriors and their future generation in hopes of gaining their loyalty.

He trained them in Uchiha arts in the case that if his future clan was ever in danger and he was preoccupied with something, he could always lean back on the Kyoshi warriors.

Finally, he had kickstarted his money making business monopoly. He was going to introduce firstly, comics from his life. Such as the DC and Marvel comics, then Harry Potter books and then with the money he earned from that, he would start his tobacco business as well as finding a way to start my electricity and technology business.

Over the past four months, He had released several comics on his DC and Marvel series, introducing each of the heroes and it was safe to say everyone was happy and excited for the books. He had fully written the first of the books that will be the start of the series.

For Avengers it was: Captain America: The First Avengers.

For DC: Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman 1984

For HP: HP And The Sorcerer's Stone

All he needed was a publisher.

Leaving his old black robes on top of his bed and starting to dress into the new robes that had been gifted to him by the Kyoshi Warriors as the old ones hadn't fitted anymore.

He asked for a specific design for his new robes, he wanted to keep his clothes in line with an Uchiha like Madara's style, but with he also wanted to add his own touch to it. The new robes were a replica of Darth Maul's sith robes, the only difference being instead of long black boots, it was long black shinobi sandals, and instead of tight sleeves around his forearms, it was long loose kimono sleeves. He also had an Uchiha symbol on the back, not too big but big enough to be seen from afar.

He also had a long black cloak but instead of a hooded cloak, he had one with a mesh of grey fur, the cloak was long, so long that it would dragon on the floor as he walked, it was inspired by his favourite character in Castlevania, Trevor Belmont, and the cloak would fit him for years to come.

The Kyoshi warriors gave him several different sizes of the robes, he believes it will last until his growth spurt hits, perhaps until 15 or 16 years old.

Setting everything up and packing his small bags up on the saddle on Drok, he picked up a large bag and gave one last look at the small residence that had housed him for almost half a year.

Its dawn, there's a gentle warm breeze spreading through the island, the winter is over and its spring time, many people are just doing their daily chores but there's a small crowd by the dock.

"Take care Redan, if you need anything, just come back here." said Kira with a melancholic smile on her pretty face, today, she wasn't wearing her Kyoshi outfit and makeup, she was wearing a simple green kimono that matched her shiny green eyes and contrasted her long loose red brown hair.

"I will Kira, and you keep those brats out of trouble, Suki has been very naughty recently." Redan said back.

She just chuckled, almost half a year and he didn't change a bit, no matter if he was a millionaire now or what. She didn't want to keep talking about their farewells, so she changed the subject when she saw him about to jump onto his dragon.

"Couldn't you just choose another colour than black?" she asked, displaying her classic sarcastic tone.

"I could...But I figured you all would jump on my jugular if I requested red."