Formation Of...ANBU?

After a month of staying in the fire nation, Redan quickly assimilated Fire Nation Culture, Sakura flew in her husband, who joined in on the plan and changed his name to Feng Uchiha and took the role as Redan's pseudo father, for now.

Redan sought out to create a secret service, kind of like the ANBU in Naruto, but with firebenders only loyal to him. In the future, the ANBU would protect the world and the next Avatar and act as a extra safety measure for the worlds most dangerous criminals, however as of now, they would be protecting the Uchiha Clan and work in the shadows to protect Zuko, Azula, Mai, Katara. Toph, Ty Lee, Aang and Sokka.

They would also be used as information gatherers. He would train them for a year, and the best would be picked to join ANBU.

The 11 year old was grinning from ear to ear like a child received candy as he sat up. "I'm 11 right now. I'm definitely the same age as Zuko, so in two years time, Zuko will get banished and be sent on his little adventure to capture the avatar." Redan spoke as he looked around the sights of the capital city.

The next month there were 60 people ranging from 13-23 years old in the training area of the Uchiha... There was a mixture of male and female and Redan looked over all of them with his physical trainer, Caishen, stood at the right of him and his firebending trainer who was also a master, Hao.

Not everyone here was a firebender, there was a high percentage of non-benders here and that was why Caishen was here, to train them in Chi-blocking and how to fight hand to hand, both benders and non-benders.

"Alright everyone! Listen up! Young Master has gathered all of you here as he picked out all of you for your talent in order to train under us and join our own secret service!"

As Hao said this, all three instructors looked over every one of the students, scrutinising their every move. "I see the hesitation plastered on your faces and let me tell you this. If you do not want to be a part of this, leave. But. If you do decide to leave. You will keep your mouth shut about my plan. Or I'll shut it for you, permanently." Redan spoke.

Hearing this, there was no objection as everyone immediately accepted without hesitation. "Young Master! What will be the name of this unit?"

"ANBU.."

And with that, the formation of the ANBU was now in order.

"I will also be picking the 8 best candidates to be part of a special unit called Sundown. These 8 will be special agents who will be both security for my family and protectors of real threats to the world. Before these missions, I need to make sure you agents are only loyal to me and not the firelord." Redan spoke.

So for the next two years, Redan and Hao taught the firebenders the true meaning behind the source of their firebending, and after they learned this, which only took about two weeks for all of the firebenders to complete, then their real training began.

Not only would the non-benders learn hand to hand fighting but the firebenders would also. The best of the best out of the non-benders were also taken to Master Piandao were taken to learn Sword Fighting as well as applying Chi Blocking knowledge and Redan imparting the interceptor fist of the Uchiha to them.

Redan's pseudo father also completed the training as a way for people to not suspect anything.

The second year of their training, Redan would impart the true knowledge of history and culture to his subordinates and during this, they understood that the firebenders aren't the strongest benders as they made it seem to be.

The four nations were all balanced, not one form of bending was stronger than the other. There are multiple reasons as to why the fire nation grew to what it's become now, and this is what gave root their loyalty to the Uchiha instead of the Fire Nation.