chapter 14

3 years later............

A  27 years old man looking outside... standing in his office balcony ,his hand on his pockets. A satisfied smile on his lips.

" sir Paul Thomas wants to meet you...he's sitting in the waiting room" a man said to his boss...

"So what "The boss said not looking back.

The employee gulp before speaking again "he is coming continues in few days to meet you"

"And "? The boss looks at his employee with a bored expression.

"I ..i understand sir " that employee said and slowly walked away.

This 27 years old man...the owner of gill's company Ltd and owner by many more companies...Cold hearted, rude, and strict person he is. Who thought a 24 years old boy is going to achieve this much on his own in just 3years. The name of this person is one and only shubman gill. Everyone wants to win his heart it can be his money or his looks. But shubman gill has no interest in this things.

"What did you said that time ....that i can't stand by my own..now look i did it ....I DID IT ISHAN "
I DON'T FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO ME....I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SUFFER "
A devil smirk land on his lips.

.
.
.
.
.

" maa how many times did i tell you no to work...i can manage, the earning from the tuition is not enough but I'm sure i will get a better job " A 28 years old man said to his mother.

" ishan beta...i can work I'm not that old okk..and you're working so hard i know..i want to help you " ishans mother said.

" no maa ...i don't know why my company fired me suddenly...my boss is quite good..i don't know what happened but .....leave it i will find another job "

Ishans mother wants to said something more but ishan stopped her. " don't you believe me "?

Ishans mother smile.." i believe you the most..because of me you left your precious job...otherwise we never have this situation "

" it was 3 years ago......maa you did everything for me from my childhood...what i did was nothing compared to you "

" i wish god give everyone a child like you "

" aree maa "

" I'm just tense about your marriage..."

" you start again...I'm not going to marry in my life " ishan said

" we will see "

Ishan remember that time when shubman asks him for marriage..he was pretending that he didn't hear it but he clearly did...." i want shubman can find someone who really loves him ....but i think he already get settled by now it's been 3 years " ishan thought and the pain was hitting him again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
It was his 15th fail trying to get an job...he applied on online and offline also but got nothing.

He always thought this time he will sure got the job because his interview was quite good but again he got nothing.

The same and same....how can is this possible ...why is everyone against him " ishan thought.

Ishan was thinking that....suddenly he gets a gmail message on his phone. Ishan opened the message and his eyes winded.

📩

Dear mr. Ishan kishan ....
Thank you for your appreciation to the receptionist role at gill's company Ltd. We would like to invite you to interview for the role with mr. Blair,assistant manager of gill's company Ltd.