chapter 21(M)

It was 8 at the night...slowly slowly the employees started to leave And mr. John also said goodbye to shubman .

Shubman was sitting on his chair closing his eyes. As ishan was going to bring his coffee. Shubman looks outside from window. He was so lost in his own world. When a voice called his name.

" shubman here is your coffee " ishan said and tried to give it to shubman but shubman don't take it from his hand.

" shubman here " ishan tried again but shubman was same only looking at him and don't speak a word.

Ishan sighed and place the coffee on the table. "  take it from here then if you don't want to take it from my hand "

" don't you make for yourself "? Shubman speak this time. Ishan looks at him and said " no ..i ..."

" go and bring for you too" shubman said and closed his eyes.

Ishan nods and leaves to bring his coffee.

Shubman smirk and did what he planned .

Sometimes later ishan comeback with his coffee .

" my coffee gets cold " shubman said. Ishan raised his eyebrows and said " why don't you drink it when i bring it to you "?

" my wish...and now I'm not gonna drink this cold coffee "!!

" ok fine i have to go bring new one then" ishan said and takes the coffee from shubman's table.

" no...i don't want you to waste this " shubman smirked " you drink this and give me the new one "

Ishan sighed and give him his coffee...shubman silently slipping his coffee. Ishan again sighed deeply then he also drink the cold coffee.

There was a long silence....

" when we will go home...i mean almost left already " ishan asked gulping his last sip.

Shubman smirk but don't said a word.

As ishan felt something hot inside of him...like his body was burning. Ishan tried to keep claim.

Shubman notice and left a small laugh. He just enjoying ishans reaction .

Ishan bites his lips tried not to moan..he clutch the palms. But his chest felt so hot as someone burns his whole body.

Ishans eyes got tears as the time passed...slowly shubman goes towards him and said " let's go home it's late as you said " shubman said and tried to walk when ishan grabs his hand.

" shub-man ahh...something's happe-ning to my body....i can't....i...don't know....my body...is burning...." ishan cried out he slowly roaming his mouth on shubman's coat.

" huh...really what i can do here " shubman smirk slowly removes ishans hands on him.

Ishan lets out a moan " ahh...I'm in pain .....shubman...i...want...you to...touch me"

" touch you...nuh..don't you said you're not ready we have time..what happened now"

Ishans eyes continually tearing ..." shubman..please...stop...i ..."

"  you have to solve your own problem..i can't help you " shubman said and started to leave.

Ishan quickly followed him trying to stay in touch with shubman.

Ishan was in pain feeling restless but shubman was enjoying every moment...

They entered his private lift and ishan was clinging him like glue. Shubman let ishan hold him. As he secretly loving this moment.