chapter 9

Shubman felling bad immediately thoughts that he made ishan sad ,he got up and freshen himself and goes to ishan. While others are having their breakfast he sat closed to ishan. Trying to get his attention but ishan don't look at him.

Shubman sighed and started to eating his food .

" ok so students, everyone eat well because after that we go for hiking " ishan said and everyone started clapping .

" so i will make team of 4 members ....you have to reach a certain destination giving by a map" ishan said looking at shubman....

Shubman was busy admitting ishans face, he smile at ishan and waved his hand but ishan don't return any reaction or any smile.

Shubman smile dropped.

" so ...so stop discussing yourselves..i will decide the team members "

So 1st team 1) mayank 2) abishak 3) purbi 4) sreya

2nd team 1) hardik 2) Rahul 3) divya 4) saksi

3rd team.........4th team etc.

And 5th team is 1) shubman 2) ayush 3) rituraj 4) jack

" sir can i go to team 5 ....please " divya request in a puppy voice that made ishan cringe hard he just hate this type of stuff.

" no the team already has decided no changes " ishan said strictly. Made divya nodded annoyingly.

" everyone gets ready  ....and remember be safe, don't get lost because you're not kids anymore " mr. Smith said.

Everyone nodded their head and started to leave . Ishan was also started to clean the place when a hand hold his wrist. Ishan turned back to look who is it.

Shubman....

Ishan eyes winded he carefully looked if someone sees them , he glared at shubman and pulled away his hand.

" i don't want to talk to you " ishan said not looking at shubman.

Their was a silence between them before shubman speaking " sir I'm sorry if i made you upset " without breaking eye contact.

Ishan sighed deeply " just go for  now and get ready for hiking....we will discuss later "

" come with me then " shubman said.

Ishan made his eyebrows like seriously " why would i have to come...you have your team mates "

" i don't want to go with them..i want go with you " shubman pouts 

" shubman remember I'm your teacher..what others student will think if i go with you " !!!!

" then remember i will not come back" shubman sounds threatens and that made ishan mad again.

" don't talk rubbish and go ....." ishan said and started doing his work completely ignoring shubman.

Shubman left angrily sulking. Ishan turn at after shubman left....he sighed and rolled his eyes.
Yes he quite like shubman but that's not mean whatever shubman tells him he will do....no and never.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" ok so everyone did you take everything??? Ishan asked Beside mr. Smith .they will reach the destination in car with guides and the students have to go there with their team members.

" yes sir" everyone said.

" then what are you waiting for goooooo........" ishan shouted. Everyone started run,followed by the map. Shubman don't look at him while leaving the place... and ishan notice that.

When everyone leave mr. Smith said " ishan let's go then " ishan nodded his head and the car started.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" you will beg again mr. Kishan " shubman smirk and silently leave his team and disappear in the forest  .

2 hours later almost every teams reach to the destination. Only 2 teams still not arrive. (Team 7 and team 5)
After 15 minutes later team 7 arrived.
Now only team 5 left...." why team 5 hasn't arrived??? Mr. Smith asked getting a little worried.

" did anyone see team 5"?? Ishan asked.

Everyone nodded their head noo . Made ishan tension more ....he goes towards the guides " we have to check...some students still hasn't arrived it ".

" we should wait some time more...maybe they return till then " one of the guides said ( total 2 guides).

But......mr. Smith place his hand on ishans shoulder " let's just wait sometimes " .

Ishan nodded his head slowly.

They all wait for like one hour ...now ishan getting up " we must go to the forest and searching for them it's dangers....the sun almost drawn out "

" yes let's go " the guides said yes this time because after dark the forest gets scary "

They about the go when they saw some students are coming towards them....everyone takes a big relief . When they comes closer ishan saw shubman was missing and others looks seared.

" where is shubman "?? This is the first question ishan asked...(rituraj) team member of shubman wants to tell something but words couldn't come in his mouth.

" I'm asking something "?? Ishan shouted a little. Others are gulping hard . When mr. Smith comes to them " ishan let me ask them they look seared " ....

" where is shubman "?

" we don't kno-w " rituraj slowly mumbles but ishan hears that. 

" what do you mean by that!!!

Explain everything? Mr. Smith said in his claim voice.

" we ...we get busy for  looking our destination.. shubman was behind us but suddenly we noticed shubman was no longer with us ...we tried to search him but we couldn't find him " rituraj said somehow " ws tried to find him in the deep forest and that's why we also get lost but still managed to come here because we have map but shubman doesn't have map with him"

" mr. Smith take care of other students I'm going to search shubman" ishan said and without wasting any time he started to walk towards the forest. A thunder cell made everyone jumped on their place.

" what are you waiting for...go with him" mr. Smith said to the guides.

" i am sorry mr. Ishan was no longer to be seen... and it's dangers to go in the forest...although it's already getting dark....we have to leave the place for everyone's safety " the guides said made mr. Smith shocked.

" what you guys are guides for a reason "!!!!

" we will search them in the morning...it's already dark and the weather is bad  I'm sure it's going to be raining..let's go to your tent side "

Mr. Smith hesitates but it's about other students....so he agreed and making everyone get in the car.

Hoping ishan and shubman will back soon....in that moment the rain already started...with the thunder sound...........

' hope they've fine ' mr. Smith thought before the guide started driving... .......... 

______________________________________
A/n : someone complain about the short chapters 🙂 so i made it little longer...

And guys ❗❗❗❗❗ seriously you like this story or not

Did you want me to continue????
I asked this question almost every chapter but gets no reply 🥺🤧

Bye

Kal sawarsati pujar sobai ke shuvo kamona janai ....jeno maa sobar upor kripa rakhen sob somoy🦢📚