chapter 6

Some days later
It was finally trip day ....

Now, ishan is waiting outside of the bus, almost everyone was present leaving shubman....ishan check his watch...it's getting late.

' did he coming or not '? Ishan thought.

" sir when the bus will start??" Mayank asked. Getting impatient.

" just wait for a minute...some student still hasn't arrived " ishan said.

Almost 5 minutes later ishan saw someone was coming...like running. He knows it was shubman. Ishans face automatically light up. Shubman comes to him.....

" why so late "?? Ishan asked making big eyes on shubman.

" i forgot ....let's go" shubman said and getting in the bus. Ishan rolled his eyes and also get in . He check everyone...if they are comfortable or not then he told driver to started the bus.

Ishan sits and started to check his important things if he carries or not when he felt someone sits next to him. Ishan look up and saw it was shubman sitting next to him.

" what are you doing here "??

" just sitting "

" no go back and sit there " !!!

" no all of them are dancing like mad bull....i just hate it and this sit is empty so what's the problem "

" just....ok fine...but..don't disturb me"

Ishan started to find his headphones but he couldn't find it ...' i forgot ' he sighed.

Shubman notice and give his headphones to ishan, " take this"

Ishan looked at him " you sure " shubman nodded his head. Ishan put headphones on his ear and started to listening music...he closed his eyes

Ishan felt a eyes on him ..he sighed " stop staring" he said after opening his eyes. Shubman seems he don't hear..he remove one headphone from ishans ear and place it on his ear.

Ishan looked at him surprisingly " what are you doing "??

" i want to listen music too".

Ishan rolled his eyes and again foucing on music.
.
.
.
After 6 hours later they reached their destination. Ishan get up and messaging his neck ' this side of my neck are hurting ' he thought.
Everyone was get down from the bus ....and last was shubman he get up .a smirk on his lips.

He slowly goes to ishan and mumbles
' sir you sleep well in my shoulder '

Ishans eyes winded 'WHAT HE SLEEPS ON shubman his STUDENT'S SHOULDER ' ishans thought. He quickly leave shubman's side and goes to the other students.

" students so we reach our destination..i know everyone was so hungry...so without any further let's go to our camp site and started making something to eat....and be safe guys..if anyone face any kind of problems just inform me or mr x ...let's go" ishan said and started to walking without looking at shubman.

After some minutes later they reached their camp site..and everyone started to prepare tents for sleeping the night.

Ishan and other teachers started making foods for everyone.

But ishan don't know someone was secretly talking picture of him.

.
.
.
.
After sometimes later the food was finally done . They called every student for meals.

After having meal everyone was talking some rest.

In 8 at the night after taking rest everyone was gathered to the fireworks and started to have fun.
Some students are singing, dancing etc.

Ishan also joined after his student forcing him. Shubman joined after ishan. Sitting in some distance.

" guys let's play truth or dare " divya said.

" yes but sir you have to join in the game please " mayank said.

" fine but no sexual question...remember I'm your teacher!!!!

" but sir it will be boring then " ! Mayank said.

" No" ishan made his eyes big making everyone scared but only amused shubman.

" ok so let's start with abishak..... abishak do you like someone from here???? Divya asked smirking

" yes" abishak said shyly.

Ohhhhhh everyone teased

Ok now shub-man ' abishak said quite scared.

Shubman nodded his head.

" so wh-o is you-r first ki-ss" ???

" no one " shubman said simply. Ishan looks at him quite shocked he thought shubman was f*ckboy .' Maybe he's lying '

So now sir it's your time " shubman smirk " I'm repeating the same question who was your first kiss "????

" no one" ishan said

Oooooo everyone mumbles.
They played the game till 9 and everyone goes to sleep.

Ishan goes towards to his tent and enters into it .and laying his body and quickly falls asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a mid night when he felt a hand on his mouth...ishan panicked and started to removes himself from that man.

" shhhhh sir it's me shubman "

" what are you doing here?????
And what the hell you're lying top off me"!!!!!!!

" well I'm sorry for that but i  don't make my tent so i came here to sleep " shubman said slowly removing his hand from ishans mouth...........

_____________________________________

A/n: here's the chapter, i know it's late ...i have some work.
Ok bye next chapter will come ....fast.

Do you like this story??