The Zenin Clan

(We see Maki in her room finally waking up and put on her glasses she stretches then looks at the floor to see a note that says "Please come meet me at Iron Diner Yoyogi, I heard it's a great place. Though it's ok if you don't want to, I understand. from Yuta")

Maki: *Grumbles* "Alright then."

                                                                 Time skip

Maki: "Where is he? I don't see him inside or out here."

???: "Over here"

(Maki turns and sees (Y/N) with and the twins at a table she decides to go over there)

Maki: "What do you three want."

(Y/N): "Relax jeez, I just want you to take me to the Zenin Clan."

Maki: "That stupid ass place? Why?"

(Y/N): "I just need the Playful Cloud fixed, then we'll be out of your hair."

Maki: *Thoughts: "I was hoping he would kill them all, but this will do I guess."

Nanako: "Hold on. We didn't just come all this way to leave without eating!"

Mimiko: "And we haven't eaten anything since we gotten up, so why not stay and eat at least"

(Y/N): "I guess. What do you say?"

Maki: "As long as I'm not paying, and you don't threaten the school, I won't have to kill you"

Nanako: "Ha! like you could"

Maki: "What is that supposed to mean"

Nanako: "It means your funny"

Maki: "I guess I'll just punch your little girlfriend."

Nanako: *Blushes* "G-G-Girlfriend Shut up!"

Mimiko: "You lay a finger on them, and I'll kill you."

Maki: "Whatever you say. Where's the waiter."

                                                                Time Skip

Zenin Guards: "State your business!"

Maki: "To return to Playful Cloud."

Zenin Guard: "You may enter"

(Once they enter, they see that some of the clan is starting and glaring at them as all the women look miserable turning to go forward Maki is stopped by someone) 

???: "And who does the failure bring to our home?"

Maki: "Not now Naoya" 

Naoya: "Who do you think your talking to failure. You must have forgotten what happens when you talk back."

Nanko: "Can you shut the hell up! Jeez you're going to make us late!"

Naoya: "Who-"

(Y/N): "Move out of the way. We're here for one the only."

Naoya: "Tch, and what if I don't? You don't even have Cursed Energy so what will you do? You're really just a useless monkey coming into man's home."

(Y/N): "Said the dumbass in our way move or I'll make you."

Naoya: "Go ahead and try I'm next to be the head of this clan, and if you even touch me. I'll have all of them kill you."

(Y/N): "Listen you fuckup I don't care who you are. I'll break your whole damn body in front of you clan if I have too now move."