(Y/N)'s Nightmare (Short)

Nanako: *Crossed Arms* "So where have you been?"

(Y/N): "I went to go help Megumi."

Mimiko: "Did you go to the store? Like we planned?"

(Y/N):

(Y/N): "Nah, I didn't sorry

(Y/N): "Nah, I didn't sorry...."

Nanako: *Sigh* "It's fine, though you look tired. you should rest."

(Y/N): *Sleepy* "If you want to join me you can. See you two later."

Mimiko/Nanako: *Blushes*

(Time skip We see the twins in each of (Y/N)'s arms laying on them they get ready to sleep)

(Y/N): "Night"

Nanako/Mimiko: "Goodnight/Sweet Dreams"

(After a while of closing his eyes (Y/N) drifts off to sleep in his dream he is in a grassland with the family and the kids on a picnic eating)

(Y/N): *Smiles* "I missed you all."

Geto: "Missed us? you were here the whole time (Y/N)" *Chuckles*

Kouki: "(Y/N) look what I found!"

(He turns to see a Dog with a butterfly on its head then looks down to see ants walking too their home)

Manami: "You two be careful playing!" 

Akutami: "We will!"

Toshiko: *Monotone: "She's planning something."

Akutami: "No I'm not meanie! Hey, Kouki are you coming?"

Kouki: "Yeah! See you later (Y/N)" *Runs Off*

Geto: "So how have you been feeling (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Oh I feel fine, just happy to be here with you all...like a family."

Nanako: "Hey (Y/N) do you know where my phone is?"

(Y/N): "Nah, but where is Mimiko." 

Geto: "In the hospital...her arm is missing."

(Y/N): *Nervous* "....."

Geto: "You promised me you'd protect them, and yet her arm is missing because of something you decided to do."

(Y/N): "I-..No I didn- I'm sorry I- I- I'm sor-"

Geto: "Do you think saying sorry will get her arm back! You're nothing but a disappointment."

(Y/N): "....."

Geto: "Just another monkey, nothing is special about you. I wish i killed you after i took the twins away from you."

(Y/N): *Bows* "I'm sorry Geto-Sama!"

Geto: "...."

(Y/N): "...."

Geto: "Standup"

(As (Y/N) stands in some cursed crawl up his body saying "Failed...Failed...Failed..." once he looks up, he sees Mimiko standing there with a missing arm then suddenly she's cut into tiny pieces revealing Sukuna then he point's his finger at (Y/N) as (Y/N) tries to block he can't move as the Curses are paralyzing him Sukuna moves his finger to Nanako then Dismantles her head off letting it roll to (Y/N) he laughs)

"Geto": "Your just another failed experiment, you were never meant to be alive. I regret drugging him if all that came out was you. You're a waste of a soul, you disgusting ape. I've never loved you."

("Geto" then goes to the kids grabbing them and holds them down as some Curse turns them into weird, transfigured humans (Y/N) can do nothing but watch as "Geto" absorbs them and the Curse suddenly a giant piler with faces appear as he hears "(Y/N)!...HELP!...DAD!")

DAD!")

???: "(Y/N)! HELP ME, PLEASE! I'M SCARED I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP! I DIDN'T USE IT BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

(Y/N): "....is that Megumi's voice...."

(Looking up he sees Megumi at the top getting sucked into the Giant pilar then coming out as soon as "Geto" laughs Megumi comes out with tattoos on his face and with a smirk)

"Megumi": "Wishing for a family? How pathetic, you can't even protect yourself-"

(Looking down he sees the Curses eating him slowly)

"Megumi": "Why do you even think you can protect a family?"

(Waking up he moves his arms only to see the twins on both of his arms, so he lays there looking at the sealing)

Mimiko: *Whisper: "You ok (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): *Whisper: "...Yeah..."

Mimiko: *Whisper: "If anything is wrong you can talk to us, we're here for you and each other. We're a family." *Smiles*

(Y/N): *Whisper: "I'll tell you in the morning how about that?" *Smiles*

Nanako: *Whisper: "You better."

Mimiko/(Y/N): *Thoughts: "She was awake?"

(As they lay there the twins snuggle in closer to (Y/N) letting him feel warm and comfortable in their arms he closes his eyes and sleeps the rest of the night but still thinking of that nightmare)