Not Father or Mother

(Hearing a knock at the door Manami instantly knows who it is opening the door and seeing (Y/N) with three kids)

(Y/N): "Hey guy I-"

Manami: "Where have you been. and why do you have three kids with you."

Akutami: "He kil-"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Akutami: "He kil-"

Kouki: *Covers Akutami Mouth* "We don't have anywhere to go and he's helping us."

Manami: *Stares Intensifies*

(trying to change the subject (Y/N) looks around and see Nanako and Mimiko looking in there direction he says a joke)

(Y/N): "Honey, I'm home."

Nanako: *Blushes* "D-Don't honey us! you really have kids, and they even look like you don't you agree sis?!"

Mimiko: *Blushes* "Y-Yeah"

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "Well at least they don't think I'm a kidnapper. But that are some high exceptions to have for me!"

(Y/N): "There not mines blondie!"

Nanako: "Then who's" *Pouts*

Mimiko: *Nods*

(Y/N): "There from the three big clans. I just saved them from...uh monkeys in a petting zoo."

Nanako: "Well don't worry us like that...at least pick up your phone or text back..."

Akutami: "Mama Mimiko and Nanko shouldn't be mad at papa"

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "WHEN DID I AGREE TO BE HER PAPA IM TOO YOUNG AND PURE?!?!"

Mimiko: *Blushes* "M-m-mama?!"

Nanako: *Embarrassed* "What?! I-uh fine. But only because you soooo cute!"

(Y/N): *Whisper: "Hey Kouki, Akutami. Thanks for the save, let's make some Mochi Ice Cream."

Kouki/Akutami: "Ok Geto-Sama/Yes!"

Nanako/Mimiko/Manami: "Geto!?/Geto?"

(Y/N): "Oh yeah, I'm making it my last name. He was like my father even if we weren't related."

(Making them smile then Manami notices something about (Y/N) making her walk up to him and grab his face)

Manami: "What happened? Who gave this scar? do you-

(Y/N): "I've dealt with them, so you don't have to worry Mo- Manami-Sama."

Manami: "(Y/N). If anything, else happens tell me."

(Y/N): "Yeah of course I will. But I need to go shower this blood off of me then go get everything we need for the Mochi"

Manami: "....Alright...but you better come back! Any longer and I'm coming to find you."

(Y/N): "Alright" *Chuckles*

(Once he gets outside, he texts Furinji about what happened in the mission)

-

Texting On Phone:

            "I killed the guy you asked about, as well as the woman." :(Y/N)

OldFart_Furinji: "Do you have their bodies?"

                                        "Yeah, I have them. Where should we meet up?" :(Y/N)

OldFart_Furinji: "I'll send you the buildings location."

                                                                                                                "Alright." :(Y/N)

-

                                                                  Time Skip

(Y/N): "Where do I put them?"

Furinji: "Just there on the table"

Cursed Worm: *Spits them out*

Furinji: "Ha, Great here's your payment kid. You've don't a great job for your first hit" 

(Furinji gives (Y/N) a briefcase)

Furinji: "That'll be all for now. I also added a little bonus for the Gojo."

(Y/N): "Thanks."

(After a while (Y/N) leaves the building seeing a bench he decides to sit on it and look at what's in the briefcase once opened he sees a lot of Yen, but he keeps looking through it and see that it's safe)

(Y/N): "Well I'll get that Mochi recipe I guess."

Cursed Worm: "....Fake Mama!....Fake Mama!..."

(Y/N): "What? There's no one here."

Cursed Worm: "...Home!...Home!..."

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "Fake mama at our home? ...they called Akutami mama but not fake..."

(Realizing something maybe wrong (Y/N) gets up and races back to his home)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Let me cook fr and I'll try not to burn the house again......also I know it's short, for what reason I don't know maybe you need to stop being so awesome and cool)