The Vessel

"Yuji": "I'll start my massacre with you two and then eat those girls of yours."

(Y/N): "You know, for a clown you're not funny."

Megumi: *Thoughts: "Damn it! Why did I have to deal with both of them. I'll use it!" 

"Yuji": "What!"

"Yuji": "What!"

Yuji: "Hey! what are you doing?!"

"Yuji": "How can you...still move."

Yuji: "Well, it is my body."

"Yuji": *Thoughts: "Damn it.... he's taking control..."

Megumi: "Itadori Yuji! Geto (Y/N)! I'll be executing you both!"

Yuji: "Woah! it's me really, I'm fine. More importantly you and I are pretty beat up, we should go to the hospital."

(Y/N): "He...took his body back?"

Nanako: *Whisper: "Wha- what about our wish!?"

Mimiko: *Whisper: "Geto-Sama said he would need ten or fifteen fingers. And we would have to be the ones to give it to him for the wish."

Megumi: *Thoughts: "I can't tell if the one speaking is actually Itadori or the cursed object trying to trick me. What do I do..?"

(Suddenly someone appears beside Megumi making the twins get agitated but (Y/N) stayed calm)

Gojo: "What's the situation?"

Megumi: "Gojo-Sensei?! Why are you here?"

Gojo: "Hey. I wasn't planning on coming. But man, Your roughed up. I should show the second-years."

"

Gojo: "Hey look this way hehe. But the higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a Special Grade Cursed object gone missing or stolen. And I decided to do some sightseeing. So, you find it?"

(Y/N): "That kid ate it."

Gojo: "...For real...?"

(Y/N)/Megumi/Yuji/Nanako/Mimiko: "For real."

(Gojo goes up to Yuji and checks him out looking at his arms and face for any signs)

Gojo: "hmmmm, Anything off with your body?"

Yuji: "Um, not particularly."

(Y/N): "Can you switch into Sukuna?"

(Making Everyone look at (Y/N))

Gojo: *Thoughts: "Looking at it now. Why does he look so similar to Megumi?"

Yuji: "Sukuna?"

(Y/N): "That Cursed Object you ate."

Yuji: "Um, Yeah I think I can why?"

(Y/N): "I didn't like what he said about Nanako and Mimiko. So, I'll need about hmmm a few Seconds with him."

Yuji: "Uh, alright then"

(As Yuji closed his eyes Sukuna opens them with a smile)

Gojo: "Hey! No fair, I wanted to have a go at him too you know." *Smirks*

(Y/N): "How about Sukuna decides."

Gojo/(Y/N): "Which one of us do you want to fight." *Grins*

(Gojo goes over to (Y/N) to stand next to him with a smile while (Y/N) grabs his [Inverted Spear])

Sukuna: *Thoughts: "I've seen and killed many Gojo's in the past eras but this Gojo. He's different from the rest I can sense it! And that Kid with no Cursed Energy, his soul and marks are different from the rest of them here. The only one that's similar is this brat's soul but those markings and that fact he looks like the kid over there. Could he be his twin? This Era makes me truly excited!"

 Could he be his twin? This Era makes me truly excited!"

Choice of Fight:

- ((Y/N)) Sukuna fights (Y/N) but he'll learn about how the [Inverted Spear] works while fighting (Y/N) and in the future

- (Both) Sukuna fights both mind you he's only 1 Finger but (Y/N) won't fight with is Inverted Spear

- (Gojo) Sukuna Fights Gojo and it goes as the Original with a small change