-CHAPTER EIGHT-~Walking fool~

I cut Alaina off by covering her mouth. ¨SHUT UP! THERE'S A SKINWALKER HERE!¨ I hissed and whispered harshly. I pulled out the crucifix slightly enough to reveal its light. Then the skinwalker noticed and ran away in fear. I waited until we could not hear the skinwalkers' dramatic stomping ¨grunk grunk grunk¨. I took the tape off the cabinet and Alaina and I looked at each other  and nodded. ¨It's time¨ We both said as we pushed the cabinet open. As we were walking out of the cabinet we started talking about a plan that may work to get revenge on the skinwalker boss. We ran in the forest. As much as we wanted revenge, we also wanted peace. Peace from these monsters killing all of our loved ones. In the forest I found an electric chainsaw . I picked up the chainsaw and looked at it with a grin of pleasure. After that Alaina found a long stiff stick about 6ft tall and she used her angelic powers to turn into some sort of magical staff?  Later Alaina  and I Teamed up to kill the skinwalkers......finally.. On our way we ran into two skinwalkers. Alaina and I pulled our weapons.  Alaina's  staff glowed in the darkness within the night sky and the dark forest. I turned on my chainsaw making loud noises almost blocking the sound of the cricuts in the night. Alaina and I bursted towards the skinwalkers with our weapons. I ran towards the skinwalker as we started to fight. They lifted their hands with long sharp spiky nails. I dodged the attack as I used my chainsaw and sliced their arm and shoulder. Black blood splattered across my face. Again I grinned in pleasure and happiness seeing the pain in the skinwalkers eyes. I am finally getting revenge. Alaina with her staff kept shooting balls of star light at the skinwalker making it quickly turn to ash. After a few fights with the skinwalker guards we arrived at their base. It looked like how us people imagine hell or the hottest place ever. It was a deep pit merging deadly fire and exactly 30 backup guard skinwalkers and the boss which was bigger than the rest. An average height for a skin walker is 6 ft to 8'5 ft the boss was 9 ft to 12 ft tall. Alaina and I sprinted down there faster than ever. It was like running into a layer in hell. We attacked the multiples of the 30 skinwalkers with that joyful grin stuck to my face as their black blood splattered on my face and clothes . Then Alaina and I faced the boss. I grabbed my crucifix and chainsaw. I gave Alaina the chainsaw as she fought and then sliced both of the skinwalkers arms and as we both Abused the thing as it tried to attack. I pulled out the crucifix and it brought the skinwalker straight into the void. I laughed like a walking fool who was heartless...

Cliffhanger....