The Madhouse, Ella's Hunger, and Asmodeus

Geoff had worked up a decent sweat on his elliptical. Shirtless, and wearing very short cutoff grey jogging pants, he'd been kicking the pedals for the last hour.

"Do you need to do that in the middle of the living room?" Ella said. "Hey! Gay Chad!"

Geoff removed the Bluetooth earbuds from his ears, "yeah?"

"Sweat's flying all over the place!"

"Oh, does me caring about my body annoy you? Because let me tell you something. Ever since you came into my life, I've been stressed. So excuse me if I need to work out so I don't lose what sanity I have left."

"Alright, take it down a notch." Ella sat down on the couch and laid on her side. "Can I ask you a question? And be honest. How do I look, you know, like this? Black hair, pale skin, RED eyes. Smash or pass? If you were into girls, that is."

Geoff sat down on the couch beside Ella. "If I were straight, definitely smash." Geoff smiled.

"Really? Well, what's stopping you from doing that here and now? You say you're gay, but are you really?"

Ella laid back and opened her legs. The short black skirt slid up her thighs, revealing she wasn't wearing panties. She dropped her hand onto her cunt and inserted two fingers, moaning as she kept her eyes locked on Geoff's.

"Why are you doing this?"

Ella stretched her leg out, feeling Geoff's crotch with her foot. "You naughty little fucker."

Geoff moved her leg over and climbed on top.

"What are you gonna do to me?" she said.

"I'm gonna fuck you."

Ella nodded her head, smiling, as she slid her hand down his jogging shorts and pulled out his cock.

"Can't believe we're doing this." he said.

"I can. Look at you. You're a fucking specimen. Now put that thing inside me."

Geoff thrust his hips, and Ella pulled his face close to hers and inhaled. A translucent cloud of white mist flowed from Geoff's mouth into Ella's. His body convulsed then he blacked out.

* * * *

Ella floated her way across the dance floor of Club Madhouse, occasionally getting groped by men and women.

The Madhouse was a place where people were free to express, free to touch, free to fuck, and they WERE fucking, all around her. Now that Ella was deep inside the dance floor, she saw women getting throttled from both ends—men too.

A man grabbed Ella's arm then she clutched his throat and held him at arm's length, ready to rip it out, but he smiled, and then his hands were all over her. Before she knew it, he had her bent over and pushed it in as far as he could.

Ella screamed, but the music was so loud she couldn't hear herself. She looked over her shoulder a few moments later and the man fucking her from behind had switched out with another.

Ella jumped onto his body, sliding her ass down on his cock. She inhaled, and a translucent white mist flowed out of his mouth and into Ella's.

He collapsed, and Ella remained on top, grinding her hips on his flaccid dick while stripping him of the rest of his soul. When she was finished, she skirted away to another place on the dance floor, found another man or woman, and repeated the process several times before growing tired of not feeling satisfied.

"Hey beautiful," the bartender said, as Ella approached. "What can I get you?"

"How about you?" Ella leaned over the bar.