¹⁴°129 AC: A KNIFE TO THE HEART

This is gonna be a loooonnnggg one.

☆★☆

Daemerea followed behind Ser Harris as they rushed to the dragon pit, Aegon following closely behind them like a lost puppy.

He did not know why he was following her but remained behind her nonetheless.

When they finally arrived, they found a monster of a dragon with dark grey scales standing in the dragon pit without a rider in sight.

"Where is she?" Daemerea asked Ser Harris, who turned to face her. "I-" He was cut off when Viserra walked out from behind the massive creature's wings, dressed in her dragon rider clothes.

Daemerea let out a sob as she saw her sister for the first time in four years, running to her and wrapping her arms around her neck.

Viserra was taken aback by the sudden hug but soon relaxed when she saw Ser Harris, her sister's protector.

"I've missed you," Daemerea spoke as she backed up, taking in her sister's appearance.

As strange as it was, she looked no different than the last time she'd seen her. All that was different was her height.

To Daemerea, it looked like the girl had gotten shorter, but it was only because she had gotten taller.

The two sisters were now the exact same height.

As Daemerea stepped forward with her sister sticking by her, she noticed something odd about Viserra's saddle.

The saddle seemed to be built for two people, making Daemerea frown. Before she could ask about it, her question was answered when a small boy with lilac eyes and hair as white as snow approached Viserra, tugging on her dress.

Viserra picked the small boy up as her sister stared at him. He couldn't have been Viserra's. He was too old to be Viserra's.

Then, it hit her like a pile of bricks. This was her brother. The brother that she had yet to meet.

The small boy stared back at her, his eyes wide as he clung to Viserra. "This is Daemerea. She's your sister."

Viserra spoke in a low whisper as the Targaryens spoke to their dragons when they wanted them to be calm.

"Dae, this is Maegon." Daemerea nodded as she waved at the small boy. "Maegon?" She questioned the name as Viserra shrugged.

"I could never ask." When her sister spoke, she naturally had a ton of questions.

Even before Viserra arrived she had questions, but she seemed to be interrupted every time she wanted to ask them.

Now, when she so desperately wanted answers to her questions, she would be interrupted. Again.

"Gods, there's two of them..." Daemerea rolled her eyes as she recognized the voice of her husband and one more question popped into her head.

Why did he have to be the one to interrupt?

She turned to face the man, spotting Aegon giving him a nasty look. "My Rose, may I speak with you for a moment?"

Daemerea wanted to refuse. She wanted to ask her sister why she was there and about their mother, but she couldn't refuse. If she did, he'd make her night a living hell.

"Ser Harris, please show Viserra and Maegon where they can sleep while I speak to my husband." The knight nodded as she followed Lord Tyrell back to the chamber he was staying in.

He closed the door behind her, making her sit down on his bed. "Have you sent a letter to your sister asking her to come?"

It was a simple question, but his tone made her realize that there was a right or wrong answer, and she desperately hoped that she would answer right when telling the truth.