⁶°125 AC: LOSE ONE, GAIN ONE

Elaena stood with her second daughter and Ser Harris as they waited for the ship from the Tyrells to arrive.

Her attempt to sway Viserys into defending her daughter had been unsuccessful. Daemerea was to marry Lord Tyrell.

Elaena had grown into her dresses by now. It had been almost nine months since they left Driftmark, and her pregnant belly was beginning to become painfully obvious.

Of course, this thrilled Rhaenar. He'd always believed that the dragon should have three heads, which was why he wanted three sons and three daughters.

He was hoping for another son to finally fulfill his desire. Elaena was the only one who knew the truth, however.

As a ship neared the harbour of Mount Anogrion, Daemerea felt her hands go numb as she felt small tears start to run down her cheeks.

She did not want to marry a man who was fifty years older than she was. She wanted to marry someone who was at least closer to her age.

Her father had already explained to her that it was her duty to marry Lord Tyrell. The funny thing was, she hadn't even learned his name yet.

The ship neared the two Targaryens and their knight. Daemerea would have liked to have Viserra there with her, but Rhaenar had forced her to say goodbye to her siblings at the castle.

Gael, who was now nearly a year old, had finally begun recognizing her siblings. She wouldn't recognize Daemerea when she left. Daemerea was sure she would never see her siblings again.

The ship finally arrived, and a boy who looked to be Daemerea's age got off, offering her a small bow before kissing her hand.

"My princess." He spoke. This was Willem Tyrell, Lord Tyrell's son. Daemerea didn't know why he called her a princess, even though she was one.

He wasn't exactly what she was expecting. His brown eyes served as somewhat of a comfort to her, which she was extremely appreciative of.

Willem gave her a small, almost sympathetic smile before she looked at her mother.

"Viserra will take care of you and the babe once it comes." Her mother nodded, hugging the girl.

"And Ser Harris will take care of you. He's become your sworn protector now." Elaena spoke, brushing a small curl out of Daemerea's youthful face.

"I'll miss you, and my sisters and brothers." Elaena let her daughter go. Willem took Daemerea's hand, leading her onto the ship.

"We'll be going all the way around Dorne. You'll see some fantastic sites along the way." Willem explained, trying to bring at least a little bit of comfort to the girl.

When his father announced the marriage proposal, everyone initially thought that the proposal was for Willem, but he soon proved them wrong, indicating that he wanted another son.

Willem's mother had passed away in childbirth with his younger sister on his name day.

She had also not survived, causing him to be the only child that Lord Tyrell had fathered in his first marriage.

His second was right around the corner, where he planned to have another son.

Daemerea was led into the ship's seating area, which looked remarkably like the one their ship had when they traveled to King's Landing.

She looked around, finally finding her betrothed sitting in the corner. He didn't look as bad as she expected him to, but he didn't look appealing either.

His beard and his hair were graying, leaving behind white streaks much like the hair the Targaryens were known for.

If Daemerea didn't know better, she'd say he would've looked like his son if he was younger.