Epilogue

Years passed, and the bond between Jungkook and Y/n only grew stronger with time. 

Their love flourished amidst the challenges and joys of life, serving as a beacon of hope and inspiration for those around them. Jungkook continued to pursue his passion for music. Y/n stood by his side, offering unwavering support and encouragement every step of the way.

For Jungkook and Y/n, the journey had only just begun, and they were ready to face whatever the future held, knowing that as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow, Jungkook knew the moment was right. With a nervous but determined heart, he took Y/n's hand in his, his eyes reflecting the love and adoration he held for her.

"Y/n," he began, his voice steady despite the butterflies fluttering in his stomach. "From the moment I met you, my life changed in ways I never could have imagined. You've brought so much joy, love, and light into my world, and I can't imagine my life without you by my side."

Y/n's eyes sparkled with emotion as she listened, her heart swelling with love for the man before her.

"And so," Jungkook continued, his voice trembling ever so slightly, "I want to spend the rest of my days making you happy, cherishing every moment we share together. Y/n, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Tears glistened in Y/n's eyes as she looked into Jungkook's earnest gaze, her heart overflowing with love. "Yes," she whispered, her voice filled with emotion. "Yes, a thousand times yes."

With tears of joy streaming down her cheeks, Jungkook dropped to one knee, producing a small velvet box from his pocket. Opening it to reveal a sparkling diamond ring, he gazed up at Y/n with all the love in his heart.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" he asked again, his voice filled with hope and anticipation.

And as she gazed into his eyes, Y/n knew without a doubt that she had found her forever in Jungkook. With a radiant smile, she nodded, her heart bursting with happiness.

"Yes, Jungkook," she said, her voice trembling with emotion. "I will marry you."

As Jungkook slipped the ring onto Y/n's finger, they leaned in, their lips meeting in a tender and passionate kiss. 

"Well, Jungkook, looks like you finally found someone who can handle your cooking experiments!"

Jungkook and y/n turned around to find the rest of the members looking at them.

Jungkook laughed, playfully nudging Taehyung. "Hey, my cooking isn't that bad!"

Namjoon chimed in with a grin. "Yeah, just as long as Y/n doesn't mind the occasional burnt toast."

Y/n chuckled, shaking her head. "I'll make sure to keep the fire extinguisher handy."

Jimin teased, "And I guess that means I won't have to be the taste tester anymore, huh, Jungkook?"

Jungkook feigned offense. "Hey, Jimin! I thought you said my food was your favorite!"

"Only because I didn't want to hurt your feelings," Jimin replied with a wink, earning laughter from the group.

Amidst the lighthearted banter, BTS shared in the joy of Jungkook and Y/n's engagement, their bond as friends shining through in every joke and smile exchanged.