Chapter 19

Y/n woke up early to help jin cook breakfast. 

But instead of her slippers, when she got off bed she saw blue and pink confetti which was leaving a trial to outside. She followed it to the living room. She was amazed when she found balloons, birthday signs and GIFTS!

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise as she took in the scene before her. "What's all this?" she exclaimed, her voice filled with wonder.

Jin beamed at her from the kitchen. "Happy birthday, Y/n!" he called out, a warm smile gracing his features.

Y/n's heart swelled with gratitude as she took in the effort that had gone into the surprise. "Thank you so much, Jin!" she exclaimed, a wide grin spreading across her face.

The other members joined in, offering their well wishes. Y/n felt overwhelmed with emotion as she realized just how much they cared for her.

"Wow, you guys really went all out," she said, her voice filled with awe.

Jimin grinned, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "We wanted to make sure you had a birthday to remember," he explained, his tone cheerful.

Y/n felt a surge of warmth spread through her at their words. "Well, you definitely succeeded," she replied, her heart overflowing with gratitude.

Y/n moved around the room, embracing each member in a heartfelt hug. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice filled with genuine appreciation.

As she hugged each of them, she felt a sense of warmth and belonging wash over her. These were not just her friends—they were her family.

With each hug, Y/n felt a deep sense of gratitude for the love and support they had shown her, not just on her birthday, but every day.

And as she pulled away from the last hug, a smile graced her lips. 

As the morning progressed, they all sat down to enjoy a delicious breakfast prepared by Jin. Y/n savored every bite, feeling grateful for the wonderful meal and the company of her friends.

After breakfast, they gathered around the table once again, this time to cut the birthday cake. Y/n's eyes sparkled with excitement as she admired the beautifully decorated cake in front of her.

"Who wants to do the honors?" she asked, a playful smile tugging at her lips.

Jungkook grinned eagerly. "I'll do it!" he exclaimed, reaching for the knife.

Y/n chuckled, nodding in approval. "Go for it, Jungkook," she replied, watching as he carefully cut into the cake.

As they all enjoyed slices of the delicious cake, laughter and conversation filled the air. 

Y/n's eyes widened with delight as she received each gift from her friends, feeling touched by their thoughtfulness and generosity.

Jin handed her a soft plushy of his BT21 character with a grin. "Happy birthday, Y/n! I hope you like it," he said cheerfully.

Y/n hugged the plushy close, feeling overwhelmed by Jin's kindness. "Thank you, Jin! It's adorable," she exclaimed, a warm smile spreading across her face.

Next, Namjoon presented her with a beautifully wrapped package. "Here's a little something from me," he said, offering her the gift.

Y/n eagerly unwrapped it, revealing a cute dress inside. "Wow, Namjoon! This is so pretty," she gushed, admiring the fabric and design.

Suga handed her a small box, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I hope you like these," he said, his tone teasing yet sincere.

Y/n opened the box to find a pair of sword-shaped earrings nestled inside. "These are so cool, Suga! Thank you," she exclaimed, marveling at the unique design.

J-Hope beamed as he presented her with a delicate necklace. "Happy birthday, Y/n! I hope this brings you joy," he said warmly.

Y/n's eyes sparkled as she admired the necklace, feeling touched by J-Hope's thoughtfulness. "Thank you, Hobi! It's beautiful," she replied, gratitude shining in her eyes.

Jimin handed her a pair of cute shoes with a sheepish smile. "I hope they fit," he said, his cheeks flushing slightly.

Y/n tried on the shoes and found that they were a perfect fit. "They're perfect, Jimin! Thank you so much," she exclaimed, feeling grateful for his gift.

Taehyung presented her with a stack of her favorite books. "Happy birthday, Y/n! I hope you enjoy these," he said with a smile.

Y/n's face lit up as she looked at the books. "Thank you, Taehyung! You know me so well," she said, feeling touched by his thoughtful gifts.

Finally, Jungkook handed her a box filled with art supplies. "I thought you might like these," he said shyly.

Y/n's heart swelled with emotion as she looked at the paints, canvases, brushes, and other art supplies. "Jungkook, this is amazing! Thank you so much," she exclaimed, feeling overwhelmed by his generosity.

As she looked around at her friends, Y/n couldn't help but feel incredibly grateful for each and every one of them.