Chapter 5: Echoes of Friendship [Taehyung's POV]

"Y/n, it's so good to see you," I said with a smile as they released her from the hug, her eyes shining with genuine happiness.

"Yeah, we've missed you," Jungkook added, his voice filled with warmth.

Y/n returned their smiles, feeling a sense of comfort wash over her in their presence. "I've missed you all too," she replied, her voice filled with emotion.

Jimin gestured to a nearby chair. "Come, have a seat. We have so much to catch up on," he said, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

Y/n nodded gratefully, taking a seat as the three of them gathered around her.

"I couldn't believe it, I mean your concert was beautiful, it was as if walking into another world" Y/n said, with a smile.

"so, you were there?" Jungkook asks...

"yeah Obvi!" y/n replies.

"wow, I've always thought that maybe you were watching us" Jungkook teased.

"It's incredible, isn't it?" she remarked, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "I never imagined we'd be here, reconnecting like this after all these years."

I nodded in agreement, my expression filled with sincerity. "Friendship knows no bounds," he said softly. "No matter how much time passes, the bond we share remains unbreakable."

Jungkook chimed in, a playful grin on his face. "Besides, we couldn't pass up the chance to see our favorite friend again," he teased, earning a playful shove from Jimin.

Y/n laughed, feeling a warmth spread through her chest at their words. "I'm just grateful to have you all back in my life," she said, her voice filled with sincerity.

"By the way, there's something we wanted to ask you.." Jimin says, a bit concerned.

"yeah, what is it?" Y/n replied.

"where were-" , before Jungkook could say any thing further, the hyungs were back. 

"There's a lot you guys have to share with us" Namjoon Hyung looked at us, then examined Y/n.

........