Royal Revelation

"I can't believe you, even though you look like her... apart from the eyes, she didn't tell me she had a son. You need......" I cut him short politely.

"Proof," I completed the sentence for him. I remembered the jewelry my mother gave me and I showed it to him.

"Here is the necklace my mother gave me. She said William gave it to her," I explained, speaking from my heart.

"Alicia, sorry I didn't believe you were the one, and you have a twin brother with another sister. WOW! Three children," he said, somehow excitedly.

"No, she is a sister-in-law to be." It's just so cute how Nani blushes when I say that and how Andrew just gives a warm smile.

"How old are you guys? You are supposed to be 20 years old, right?" he says. It surprised me, though; he was the first person who knew our exact age. Well, he's supposed to because he knows my mother so well.

"Yes, surprised you got our ages without guessing, Your Majesty. Don't mind Alicia; she just talks too much." When Andrew said that, I giggled mischievously.

"Please call me Uncle Will. So why did you come here?" he asks, changing the topic.

I wanted to speak, but the opening of the door annoyingly interrupted me.

"Dad, I was wondering....." The guy said. Dad. DAD!! He has a son.

"How many times do I tell you to knock?" he asks in a fatherly way.

"Dad, who is she? She looks like Queen Alina, or is she another frame that wants royalty all to herself," the most handsome guy I have seen in the world says apart from my brother.

"Sorry for the interruption, this is my son. Alicia, Andrew, and Nani, meet Richard. Richard, meet Alicia, Queen Alina's daughter, her elder twin brother Andrew, and Alina's soon-to-be sister-in-law Nani, and I hope no one will mind if he joins us." After Uncle Will and I finished our laughter, Richard finally said.

"No Sir," we say in unison.

"So Queen Alina gave birth to twins. Hmm," Richard says with his deep voice.

I nod casually in reply, and I don't know, but I have started having butterflies in my stomach as he asked me that question.

"Sorry, guys, I am just joking," he said, but I just giggled. That's when I noticed Richard was staring at me, so I looked at him only to see his beautifully, handsomely made face, his light grey eyes, his small, perfected nose, and his small pink mouth. I saw he had a well-built body... THIS GUY IS HANDSOME!! OMG!!

"Aww, looks like I will soon have a brother-in-law too," Nani says, obviously doing what I did to her back to me. ARGH! Friends.

"Back to why you guys came here," Uncle Will said.

I had to turn my gaze away from him and continue what we were talking about. We told Uncle Will and Richard about the trouble and how they will soon attack his Pack, so there will be nothing in their way.

"What do you suggest?" Uncle Will asks.

"Since they will come for war, we need to give them war as long as the rightful owner to the throne is on the throne. By the grace of God, we will succeed," we all said our Amens.

"So what do you want us to do now?" Richard asks, raising his brows, which makes him so beautiful, but I need to get a hold of myself.

"Well, we just need your trucks, tank, drones, your men, arrows, and weapons. Guns like AK-47 and dangerous guns like that, blah, blah, etc.," I explained in summary.

"Okay, then you shall have it. For now, just rest, and dinner will soon be ready, but today you shall be served in your rooms." That's when I realized it was dark.