Andrew's Ordeal

Andrew's POV

"I have to save her, Andrew... I can't let anything happen to my best friend," Alicia says, frustrated.

"Alicia, I understand your frustration, but please, calm down," I said, trying to ease her distress.

"Don't tell me that... Do you want to know why I distanced myself from you? It's because you pushed me away first. Every time I got close to you, you pushed me away to act cool with your friends," Alicia cried bitterly.

I struggled with whether to comfort her for causing this situation, attack her back, or apologize and maintain our good relationship. I opted for the latter.

"I'm so sorry, Alicia," I apologized. She continued crying, but there was no time to explain as she ignored my apology.

We were nearing the basement when...

*Screams*.

I turned back and shouted, "Alicia!" Before I could react, I fainted, sensing someone had knocked me out.

*Darkness Everywhere*.

Where am I? Where is Alicia? What happened? What happened?!!

"Remove the cloth from his head and wake that sleeping beauty up," I heard a familiar commanding voice say.

The cloth was removed from my head, and the bright light shone into my eyes. I struggled to adjust to the light.

I looked for Alicia and found her beside me on the ground, still asleep. The guy woke her up by kicking her stomach. Argh.

"Hey, be careful with her, you idiot," I protested, trying to protect my sister.

The punches the stranger gave me brought back memories I tried to forget... memories of when I was a slave, enduring the worst punishments.

"You... murderer," Alicia squealed as soon as she woke up.

I looked up and saw Mr. Rudolf, our boss's guard... Why was Alicia calling him a murderer?

"Oh, Alicia, you've grown. I'm sorry for your loss. Your mother was very nice and a strong queen," Mr. Rudolf said with a smirk.

"What's going on here?" I asked, feeling left in the dark.

"Oh, and you, the twin brother of Alicia, the princess. I was the one who sent that message to her about having a nephew and a niece. And also, I killed her because she didn't listen to me, just like your mother, The Shy Lady, didn't listen to the advice I gave her," he explained, leaving me bewildered.

Wait... he killed my mother and my step-aunt. That was the only information I got from what he just said.

"You murderer!" I shouted furiously.

He laughed, but to me, it sounded like a demon's laughter. So he has been lying to me. He lied to me!!

"How dare you kill my mother, and if that wasn't enough, my aunt too!" I seethed.

"Wait, before you condemn me, let me explain who is behind all this. When you were a baby, your mother tried to escape the king's new wife, your stepmother, the Queen's plan. I, known as the King of Slavery and Human Destiny Destroyer, was called by Queen Linda to help kill your mother and take you, Alicia, into slavery or kill you. Queen Linda promised me the throne for my assistance. For seven years, I've been trying to find your mother. You must be wondering why I took it so seriously. Well, Queen Linda promised me the throne, but she doesn't know I plan to kill her too, along with anyone wearing a crown. I will be the only ruler," he declared, his words dripping with malice.